[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls start looking at you and trying to chat with you if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1421030859594.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1421030859594.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
Do girls start looking at you and trying to chat with you if you're fit?

I've never feel that.
>>
>>40609587
look ? Yes
Chat ? No
I mean it gets easier to talk to them because they are more friendly to you as long as you can keep the conversation going. From my experience you need to inititate the chat . But it feels good to be mired from girls
>>
>>40609587
>autists thinking that being /fit/ immediately gets you girls

This may be the case for some people, but you still need to have charisma and confidence. If you're mass but you're still walking down the street/in the corner at a party/doing literally anything still giving off the vibe of a complete autist, they're gonna read that.

Make your body a compliment to your personality, not your whole personality. Unless you wanna fuck 5/10s who would fuck anything that looks remotely manly then go ahead.
>>
>>40609587
When I was younger i used to have girls jumping on my Dick for no reason and I wasn't even fit.

One time 2 underage girls try to pulled me out of a bus but I got scared cuss everybody was watching me and I thought I was going to get fucked by the cops.

Woman get horny randomly and get what we who now about this called the dear in the head lights effect, you don't even have to talk to them just slide your cock in but there is a window between what is called the pe get spilled in her brain and it fades away in which you can basically have a one night stand.

If you are good at it you can fuck her right there and then even in public but there is a slight chance she'll cry rape afterwards cuss woman are shit at sex and get guilty conscious for being a whore
>>
>>40609587
Yes every opportunity they try talk to me. It's very unnerving given I had 0 attention growing up. I don't want to sound conceited
>>
>>40609587
They will never talk to you, also checkem
>>
I got more girls when I was overweight than I do now.
>>
File: 734.webm (3MB, 922x518px) Image search: [Google]
734.webm
3MB, 922x518px
>>40609587
Sure they do, if you are really fit they will even start bouncing.
>>
>>40609587
Occasionally. You don't even have be that fit really. I'm a dadbod exfat (implying i'm not still fat at 20ish%) I get looks and the occasional squat thot wanting to chat. Go get fit, anomalous!
>>
>>40609587
I had more chances if I was skinny. The thing is, women are victims of their environment and many people are envious about muscular people, so they say things like "They are too unfit for other things", "probably dumb as shit" and "violent, he will hurt you physically because he can". So women believe all that shit because it could else destroy their social reputation.
>>
>>40609587

Yes.

It depends which supermarket I go to, but the hippie-mart with a produce section that takes up half the store is a great place to get numbers.

I never fail to have less than two chats picking up fresh veggies. I don't act like an autist, and chicks are going to see fit, can cook, looks halfway decent, and not creepy - they're going to gamble you don't have a small dick at that point or be a lives-with-parents loser.

At worst I swap a few recipe ideas, and fresh recipes equal gains.

It helps that I give off a vibe of strict yet easygoing. Chicks nowadays have a serious low-level BDSM fetish, so something about me makes them think I'll be a gentleman right up to when I tell them to drop their panties, lay over my knee and count the spankings. If that's what get's 'em wet, I'm not complaining
>>
>>40610064
You can see how small his dick is
>>
>>40610064
Does Connor actually fucks girls? In one video he said he's awful with girls and stuff. But he can literally ask any girls out and he'd have like 9/10 chance of getting a yes, also he already gets girls numbers. He's not a fucking complete autist that doesn't know how to talk to girls to not go on a date or something.

Is Connor /ourguy/?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.