[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so many lanklets among young people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: jesus anon.png (130KB, 430x406px) Image search: [Google]
jesus anon.png
130KB, 430x406px
>older brother and I are 5'10" and 5'11" w/ gr8 fraem and put on muscle so fucking easily
>younger brother (16 yo) is 5"10, expected to be 6'3" and ridiculously skelly
Seems like every millenial is a lank. It's not even "muh genes" or anything because even among brothers (i.e. same generation) the youngest one is often a lank. Did they start putting shin-only-growth hormones in baby food or something?
Not jelly or anything btw, although I usually am jelly of actual tall people (i.e. tall people with normal proportions).
>>
>>40605955
> what is data versus anecdote

Are you retarded?
>>
The taller you are the more calories you need to grow, teens will never eat such amount of calories every day
>>
>>40605955
>>younger brother (16 yo) is 5"10, expected to be 6'3" and ridiculously skelly

Fucking how?

Has he not hit puberty yet? It's basically impossible to have such a height increase post-puberty without some sort of medical condition.

I'm 188cms tall and I was already 183cms tall when I was about to reach 14.
>>
its nutrition. everyone in my family is under 5'9, I'm 6'1 because I ate better and didnt do anything to close my growth plates
>>
>>40606011
as a reference, my home country is 3rd world and the average height there is 5'4.5 for men, yet I'm 6'1 because of proper nutrition.

more proof that height is nutrition: japan used to be short as well, but because of eating well they now have an average height of 5'10
>>
>>40606010
Brother and I stopped growing at 21 approximately.
>>40605975
I was only using this anecdote to illustrate the fact that young people tend to be lanks regardless of generation. it wasn't meant to be proof. stop pretending you don't notice it.
>>40606011
probably. I'm also thinking millenials are less physically active overall, which might enable them to grow taller. older brother and I started sports at age 6 or something. It seems to me like it's less and less common for kids to participate in sports. not so long ago parents used to force their kids into that shit.
>>
>>40606069
>but because of eating well they now have an average height of 5'10

No, they dont. There is still plenty of young people who are short as fuck in Japan. The actual average is 172cms or around 5'7''-5'8'' in your stupid imperial system.
>>
>>40606080
>Brother and I stopped growing at 21 approximately.

How tall were both of you at his age?

I really, really doubt he will be able to put 14cms in those remaining 5 years. My guess is that he will grow 5-6cms if he has luck.
>>
>>40606011
Nope. It's genetics.
>>
>>40606167
no shit dumbass. obviously. but nutrition is the reason someone is shorter than their little brother
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.