[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Powerlift 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: powerlift3.jpg (106KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
powerlift3.jpg
106KB, 1200x628px
Redpill me on this.
Yuropoor here, can't go higher in price, do I stick to my shitty runners?
>>
>>40605416
don't buy anything less than pp2 so keep saving
>>
File: nike_impax_atlas_3_sl.jpg (70KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
nike_impax_atlas_3_sl.jpg
70KB, 900x900px
>>40605416

I paid $70 USA for these sneaks about 4 years ago. They work just fine.

I use them only for front squats, OHP, kettle bell squats.

I back squat in flat sole Adidas tennis sneaks.

>they might be discontinued, however.
>Nike Impax Atlas
>>
>>40605416
OP here, also forgot to ask, where can I buy online in EU for a fair price without (obviously) getting scammed?
>>
>>40605416
Try getting the older pl2. It is the same shoe with different Design.
There are often sales with up to 25% off in the official store.
Or use online price compersions
>>
Buy the Adidas Drehkraft from Amazon. It's the same as PP2 but with Boa-lacing and it's a bit cheaper,
>>
>>40605416
Just get leistungs you pleb
>>
>>40605426
This.
Power Perfect 2s are by far the best weightlifting shoe you can buy for a normal amount of money. Their built quality is much better than that of the Powerlift series.
>>
>>40605608
This got mine for 80€
>>
Look for an Adidas clearance store, they are selling the Adipowers for 90USD
>>
File: shoe.jpg (28KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
shoe.jpg
28KB, 500x259px
>>40605416
do-win gong-lu 2s are probably the best value oly shoes in europe/uk

https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Shoes/Do-Win-weightlifting-Gong-Power-White-Black/B009M2HZNM

http://www.pullum-sports.co.uk/clothing-and-footwear/do-win-2010-weightlifting-shoes.html

not as aesthetic as adidas or nikes tho
>>
>>40605827
In Europe they are still something like 150€.
>>
>>40605416
>wearing shoes to lift
Top kek
>>
>>40605416
Waste of money.

If there are any weightlifting or powerlifting sports shops in your country you can maybe find chinese shoes, which are usually much cheaper than brand name stuff and usually better too (albeit slightly heavier)
>>
File: 1420863065631.jpg (37KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1420863065631.jpg
37KB, 400x386px
>want to get lifting shoes
>don't want to have to have multiple pairs of shoes just to do different lifts

isn't there just an all-around lifting shoe that will work for all the lifts
>>
>>40606347
you can do all lifts in wl shoes. if that doesn't work out for you just go barefoot for deadlift
>>
> 2017

Not lifting in traditional dutch clogs

Plebs.
>>
>>40605515
I buy sneakers from eBay all the time, just stick to reputable stores and you'll find discontinued models from 2-3 years ago at a heavy discounts.
>>
>>40605416
i got em and never liked squats more
>>
>>40605515
Buy them on the official website of the company. Wait for sales.
>>
I got powerlift 2 for grills after hearing all this praises for the shoes, they are so wide and uncomfortable, run big, pendlay barbell much better tight fit for the price.
>>
>>40605860
that's the brand do win, pendlay
they fit true to size, maybe slightly on tighter side which i like
>>
>>40605416
converse or dcs if your are poor faggot, like £50 max
>>
>>40607436
Sales when?
>>
Anyone tried the inov8 lifting shoes? They seem lighter, I think they're intended for crossfit and shit where you mix workouts.
>>
how about these?
http://moremile.co.uk/mens/footwear/training-lifting/more-mile-more-lift-2-weight-lifting-cross-fit-shoes-black-mm2575.html
>>
>>40605932
Look for the red-black model. Seen those for about 100.
>>
>>40608375
Where?
>>
File: powerlift.jpg (226KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
powerlift.jpg
226KB, 2000x2000px
Got a pair of these and a pair of Adidas Vengeance running shoes for $150 yesterday on the official adidas site. The vengeance shoes aren't a great color but were on sale and I needed decent running shoes. We'll see how the powerlifts feel once they get here.

Also, if you sign up for the newsletter on adidas's site right now you get 15% off your next order, which will knock about 10 bucks off the powerlifts.
>>
>>40605416
I'm a DYEL and I got powerlifts and it pretty much added 10kg to my squat PR, not to mention they look p cool. I love them but obviously I don't know how they compare to other Oly shoes but they are way better than running shoes.
>>
>>40608490
Powerlifts are shit though and sole compress after you squat over 120kg. You can even press the sole with your thumbs and it compress.
>>
>>40608554
B-b-but muh Rippetoe!
>>
>>40608591
You can get Adidas powerperfect 2 or some chinese shoes
>>
>>40608599
This

Powerperfect 2 almost same prize and much better shoes.
>>
>>40608554
>Powerlifts are shit though and sole compress after you squat over 120kg
I think even before that, you have to account for body weight. Read somewhere it compresses at like 180kg total so that's like a 100kg squat for most regular guys.
>>
running shoes have compressible soles. DO NOT LIFT WITH COMPORESSIBLE SOLES
>>
My Sperry have a thin hard sole. Should I lift in them
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.