[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apple & Tuna diet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: christian-bale-machinist.jpg (18KB, 460x322px) Image search: [Google]
christian-bale-machinist.jpg
18KB, 460x322px
Is there any merit to this diet? I read that Christian Bale used to eat only apples and tuna to cut down for his role in The Machinist. Obviously I'm not interested in looking like he did, but I am in a cut and am wondering if there is a version of this diet that would be effective for a short period of time?
>>
>>40604101
>if there is a version of this diet
If you wanna starve yourself, just starve yourself.
>>
go ahead, you will literally lose most of the muscle mass you had too, which of course is the point of a cut (instead of just removing fat).

>b-but I'm going to lift
for the first week, then you'll crash hardcore
>>
>>40604101
>Is there any merit to this diet?
This """diet""" consists of starving yourself to a point you need medical attention. So, yes, it works great for the purpose he did it for.
>>
>>40604218
>>40604230

I asked if there was a version of this that would be effective - not the same exact diet.
>>
>>40604276
eat 1400 calories worth of tuna and apples a day

then enjoy mercury poisoning
>>
>>40604276
>a version of this
there is no "version" of starving yourself on the bare minimum needed to survive. want to do similar? do PSMF and throw in an apple or three as you see fit. voilá
>>
>>40604276
Stop calling it a diet.
>>
>>40604378
>>40604386

I didn't mean the quantity, if you actually read about the diet it was chosen because of the effects apples and tuna have on fat loss.
>>
>>40604378
/thread

There is no easy mode to cutting. I've just last week talked someone out of abusing meth for a pre-comp cut because "all those tweakers are thin as heck".
>>
>>40604397
I guess eating nothing but 1 can of tuna and an apple a day would have a significant impact on fat loss

makes sense to me
>>
>>40604397
The effects are there but negligible. You could achieve this eating dog shit and protein shakes all day. He was under close medical surveillance and readily admits it was a dumb idea all in all so stop worrying about the easy shortcut you thought you just fund.

If you want to simulate this without dying, do >>40604378 every now and then during a normal cut.
>>
>>40604402
kek where's the lie though
>>
>>40604449
No lie. But that's like using weapon grade medical weed to bulk cause munchies. Will work, but not as you intended lol
>>
>>40604218
Don't know a single person that has ever stopped lifting on a cut. Oops, I fell for b8
>>
>>40605689
:^)

in all seriousness though, try lifting heavy on bale's machinist diet. I'll wait here.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.