[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to use Insulin properly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: dt_160208_insulin_800x600.jpg (51KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
dt_160208_insulin_800x600.jpg
51KB, 800x600px
Hey /fit/, Ive been a Type 1 Diabetic for about a year now, and started lifting about 6 months ago.
I heard that many bodybuilders use Insulin to help muscle growth, since I have easy acess to Insulin, can anyone tell me how to properly use Insulin for workout?
thanks senpai
>>
>>40603183
bump, also T1D
are you fat or lean now?
>>
File: IMG_0335.jpg (58KB, 400x319px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0335.jpg
58KB, 400x319px
>>40603183
I got you bro no worries
>get about 50 30Gx12.7mm BD ultra fines
>get 60ml pig insulin
>the day you are going to lift make sure you have both
>30 min post workout throw out the insulin
>go search your local shops for empty water balloons in the parking lot
>one you've found one,watch the parking lot for a Car that pulls in just to catch a tail from a parked car
>follow both
This is the crucial moment because you're either about to succeed or get stabbed multiple times in the liver
>once all parties are stopped,get out and hop in the lead car
>wait for the tail car to finish their business. Do not communicate with them under any circumstances. ask for one big one, pay what he asks. as you are a fresh face and have no business negotiating prices yet or buying any appropriate quantities yet.
>he'll resort to angry Spanish
>do not make any sudden movements
>tell him you're very sick,show him you're juicy pecs so he knows you're not wired. If you can't convince him you're probably just retarded, sorry.
>get back in your car
>go to taco bell and shoot up some black tar heroin with your BD ultrafines
>>
>>40605136
Pretty lean I think. Def not fat
>>
>>40605182
>show him your juicy pecs so he knows you're not wired
>>
Why not just ask your endocrinologist
>>
>>40603183
You need steroid along with it I think. Wouldn't you just get fat if you blasted insulin?
>>
>>40606049
Yes, his organs will literally bloat with fat and excess water
>>
>>40603183
You need to jam it in your balls, seen as the whole benefit to it in a bodybuilding sense is ultimately bringing more glycogen to the testicles, which ramps up their testosterone production.

Shooting it into the testicles itself is very clearly painful and stupid, instead just anywhere in the scrotum, so long as you go past the cremaster muscle as it will permeate the tissues. Be careful but it does bring quick, easy gains.
>>
>>40606171
>>40606049
>>40603183

All of you are fucking retarded.

t. type 1 diabetic for 21 years
>>
>>40606229
*oh forgot to say only do a quarter of your normal doses this way and once a week.
>>
>>40606239
Why am I a retard?
>>40606049

We are not talking normal doses, we are talking about taking extra insulin. I made my comment based on a belief that insulin promotes an undesirtable nutrition-partitioning; towards storing fat.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.