[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who the fuck would want legs like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1525.jpg (111KB, 578x752px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1525.jpg
111KB, 578x752px
Who the fuck would want legs like this?
>>
>>40599732
You and I won't get legs like that, so don't worry about it.
>>
>>40599732
Well do you want arms like that OP?
>>
>>40599732
People with autism. It's not normal for someone to desire that appearance, because no girl would find that attractive, and the lifelong effects of steroids outweigh any benefits.

Bodybuilders aren't normal people, a substantial number have had past abuse and do this as a way to compensate.
>>
>>40599732
I chill the fuck out with leg day otherwise mine get like that and none of my pants fit me anymore.
>>
You gay or something? Why the fuck are you checking out other guys legs?
>>
>>40599732
Perhaps he wants to explore the great wilds of India!
>>
>>40599781
Well yeah, no duh
>>
>>40599818
Because I have two working eyes
>>
>>40599816
No they don't
Why do you do this, just go on the internet and spread lies?
>>
>>40599909
Jeans are designed for dyels
>>
>>40599732
if he were a bodybuilder his legs completely take over his physique but if hes not then it doesnt matter

wonder what it looks like when he wears pants
>>
>>40599732
He's obviously a cyclist
>>
>>40600557
whats the purpose of a cyclist having arms like that even if theyre a sprint cyclist
>>
>>40600557
kek
>>40600563
whoosh
>>
>>40600598
oh true yeah
>>
I want legs like that. Thick. Solid. Tight.
>>
>>40599842
>has two working eyes
>choose to look at guy legs instead of cutie girls
Anon...Sit down, I have some news for you..You're a faggot..
>>
>>40599732
See thread on retard strength
>>
>>40599823
So what was the practical purpose behind these pants when on an expedition? I could never quite figure out why you'd wear something so baggy in the thighs in such a situation.
>>
>>40602348
It's probably just military "one size fits all" standardization
>>
>>40599732
Pic related is 5 ft 5. He is literally only up to jason genova's eye level. He does not have a choice.

The taller you are, the margin for which you can be big and aesthetic gets bigger.
>>
>>40602348
>>40603770
Mainly used by cavalry and officers (who historically usually rode horses).
Otherwise I don't know what the purpose of them were in the case of footsoldiers.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.