[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suppliments general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: NOW-02199-3[1].jpg (273KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
NOW-02199-3[1].jpg
273KB, 1600x1600px
Is MCT oil a meme? If not, which brand is the best?
>>
File: 1457208349332.jpg (22KB, 300x393px) Image search: [Google]
1457208349332.jpg
22KB, 300x393px
>>40598854

The pictured brand is probably your best bet, Now Sports is legit and well priced.

As for it being a meme, try it yourself and see. You might find that the caloric equivilent in peanut butter is just as effective at spurring long-term energy at the gym.

The point of it is not to use that intake of calories as energy, but rather to spur additional energy from your stores. Kind of like caffeine.
>>
>>40598854
it gave me uncontrollable and violent diarrea the first time I used it . so make sure to start by only taking half of the recommended dose . if not , you will regret it
>>
>>40598854

LOL you fucking retards.. all of you.

MCT oil is going up in sale not bc as a supplement..

But used as a carrier oil for Gear.

LMAO STUPID MOTHER FUCKERS.
>>
Nattys when will you fucks learn.
>>
>>40599113
>non-sterile
>people buy it to dose their own gear with
?
>>
>>40599113
What the fuck is a carrier oil? Is that something you shoot the roids with?
>>
>>40599119
Explain yourself
>>
>>40598854
Is that shit even tested by the FDA or any other serious agency?
>>
>>40599363
its something u use to mix other shit in, but dont worry that dude is retarded and doesnt like research
>>
>>40598854
Just go to whole foods or publix and buy a jar of coconut oil, literally the same and 10x cheaper. Mix in coffee with cream, done.
>>
>>40599113

Lol look at this idiot thinking he knows something no one else does.

MCT oil has been used in gear since forever, its nothing new. The newfound nutritional data is the reason its going up in price, retard.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.