[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any other infographics on health like recipes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Sugar Free Low Calorie Gummies.png (224KB, 800x382px) Image search: [Google]
Sugar Free Low Calorie Gummies.png
224KB, 800x382px
any other infographics on health like recipes?
>>
thats probably fucking disgusting
>>
>>40596997
Get the fuck back in your containment thread, fatass
>>
>sugarphobic bullshit
>>
>>40596997

Seriously, I doesn't even resemble real food. If you want to eat shit they already sell sugar free low calories gummy bears so you don't have to got through the trouble to make them. Pretty much every store that sells candy has a sugar free diabetic section.
>>
>>
>>40597203
What ratio of water or milk to protein would you use for this?
>>
File: High Protein Sugar Free Pudding.png (224KB, 800x360px) Image search: [Google]
High Protein Sugar Free Pudding.png
224KB, 800x360px
>>
>>40597209
experiment with it I guess. Depends on how creamy you'd want it.
>>
>>40596986
or you could just buy sugar free jello

this is retarded
>>
>>40597738
jello isn't the same as gummies you fucking moron
>>
>>40596986
the point is to eat alternative foods and change shit eating habits, not masquerade with some bizarre surrogate. just eat some fucking almonds or figs, raisins, cheese, something. if you want to snack, you fit the calories into your diet instead of eating shit tier calorie free garbage.
>>
>>40598435
This is not the thread for you, dipshit.
>>
>>40598444
yeah i guess you're right, i should just leave instead of shitting up your thread. i know there are people out there that enjoy eating sugar free snacks, high protein sugar free puddings. i can understand that some people simply enjoy these forms of indulgences and i shouldn't judge them if they are choosing healthy alternatives. i really need to consider the context of my post before i decide to contribute to a thread that i'm clearly not welcome in.
>>
>>40598474
good riddance faggot
>>
>>40598401
Yeah and the recipe in OP won't make gummies either

Because it uses gelatin

Guess what jello is
>>
>>40598812
guess what gummies are

dumb fuck
>>
>>40598909

by that logic then Jello should be the exact same as gummies, you apparently braindead fucking retard

OP's picture has plain gelatin (aka PLAIN JELLO) and says to mix it with flavoring to make it into gummies. That will not make gummies.

You are fucking retarded
>>
>>40598909
>>40600028
Jello is literally a company that sells GELATIN you guys are arguing for nothing.
>>
>>40600028
If you put less water in u maek gummys n if u put more n u make jelly? thi s help anon? ;)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.