[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what kind of work out do i need to get this kind of body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: sml.jpg (1MB, 4228x3070px) Image search: [Google]
sml.jpg
1MB, 4228x3070px
what kind of work out do i need to get this kind of body
>>
>>40587205
Food throw aways to failure
>>
>>40587205
be a filthy mudblood
>>
do literally nothing and eat salad x f
>>
>no tits
>wide waist
>narrow hips
do everything to block your hormones and look androgynous i guess
>>
Don't get the hype for this chick. She's a sub-par actress who got 0 roles after HP and decided to become a failed political figure instead. I think the only reason anyone even knows her name is because the "lad Bible" doesn't ever shut up about her since they got bought out.
>>
>>40587609
>got 0 roles after HP
Well you're just completely wrong there
>>
File: 1487299431401.jpg (76KB, 760x881px) Image search: [Google]
1487299431401.jpg
76KB, 760x881px
>>40587609

Idunno i just find her attractive as fuck (till she starts talking on her own) , and i didnt even watch harry potters.
>>
>>40587205
Go to Diagon alley and get some protein dust. Then:

Wingardium leviosa 5x5
Goblin squats 4 sets of 8-12 reps. Ass to grass
OHP with weighted broom 5x5
Wizard lifts 8-12 reps

And quidditch as cardio
>>
>>40587609
lol. I mean, dislike her all you want, but you're objectively wrong. She's been in plenty of movies since hp, she's done tons of modeling, and speaking in front of the UN general assembly is hardly a failure.
>>
>>40588007
But she hasn't had any HP level caliber roles since then. I can't remember one other movie she's been in HP ends
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.