[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is my roommate dying? I was unfortunate enough to get paired

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1487011008152.jpg (37KB, 400x570px) Image search: [Google]
1487011008152.jpg
37KB, 400x570px
Is my roommate dying?

I was unfortunate enough to get paired with the most disgusting, worthless worm of a human being possible at my university. He's a shut in, never attends class, never leaves the bed (as in, he allocates one hour of time to eating and using the bathroom and 23 hours to lying in bed, every single day), hates when the lights are on, keeps the windows open in the dead of winter to freeze the room, goes for months (no exaggeration) without showering (he doses himself in disgusting amounts of cologne when he has to leave the room), he's extremely large (not quite fat, just really tall and wide), his diet consists mostly of seltzer water, hotdogs, pizza, and ice cream (lots of fucking ice cream), hasn't even once brushed his teeth, has a drawer full of weird kinds of medicine that I've never seen or heard of before.

But here's why I think he might be dying: the constant moaning and groaning. It sounds like he's in pain constantly and every two seconds as he's breathing he's moaning in pain. It's not a quiet sound either, it's really loud and annoying, and it doesn't stop unless he's sleeping, in which case he's snoring really loud. He wasn't always groaning in pain like this, it started happening about a month ago as his living condition worsened (I've been stuck living with him since September of last year and he started off relatively normal but evolved into a monster over time).

Don't get me wrong, I'm not concerned about his health, and in fact (I mean this sincerely) I HOPE he dies. But I don't know if he actually is dying or not. Anyone care to give a diagnosis? I don't have every detail about his life, but I'll answer questions as best I can.
>>
Someone read this and fucking reply
>>
NEET magic may sustain him for some time. It seems they always manage to linger on as a horrible burden for family and roommates.
>>
>>40584618
Sounds like depression.

Get him to a general doctor. If it isn't bodily stuff he needs therapy and medication
>>
>>40585000
How old is he
>>
File: dust storm #3.jpg (18KB, 501x430px) Image search: [Google]
dust storm #3.jpg
18KB, 501x430px
>>40584618

He prob has Type 2 diabetes, poor circulation, lots of fat around his organs, a bad liver, horrible bowels, and overall lethargy.

Your best bet is to *ignore* him and carry out your life.

>I had a college dorm mate who wanked his crank every night (we had bunk beds, so I knew), and didn't even clean up... he just left it on his skin.... bblleeearrrhhh.
>>
>>40585051

Fucking room mates is the biggest wtf with american colleges.
I can't imagine having to share my space, as an undergrad, with some random fucking asshole.
The amount you have to pay just to get squeezed into a shitty little room with someone that you have no control over... Strange shit indeed.

OP I'd probably wait til he fell asleep and then hold a pillow over his head. Or you could maybe speak to student services (assuming you have such a thing) and get them to remove him/move you to another room without a disgusting mental case already in it.
>>
>>40584618
Why are you asking us? Ask him you stupid edgelord.
>>
>>40584618
wait, can you not change roommates in extreme cases like this? wtf?
>>
>>40585029
Around 20
>>
>>40584618
Just talk to your student nurse. Be sure to act like your worried, but also wonder if their poor hygiene can make you sick?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.