[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheap food for bulk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1488135579175.jpg (15KB, 236x333px) Image search: [Google]
1488135579175.jpg
15KB, 236x333px
I tried eating oil you guys. I was desperate for weight gains.

But it seems I just shit it away.

I need some good bulk food to reach 3500-4000kcals a day.

Please help.
>>
>>40583114
Beans and rice. Tons of it.
>>
>>40583114

McDonalds. Chocolate bars. Ice cream. Breve Lattes. Pizza.

Get fucking good skelly
>>
>>40583114
cheese, peanut butter, drink milk with every meal, bananas, nutella, chips
>>
the holy trifecta of poorfag bulking:
>milk
>peanuts, peanut butter
>eggs

also literally any unprocessed (or processed but still cheap) type of grain

add whey protein and / or cheap meat to meet protein requirements (0.8 gram per lb)
>>
>>40583114
By dry rice and beams by the bag. Use a slow cooker to make your beans.

This would be around 10 cents per 1000kcal.
>>
>>40583272
Nice but, how do I go about preparing that? Aren't you supposed to let the beans soak for a fucklot of time?
>>
>>40583114
>>40583155
>>40583272
>>40583333
All of these and add canned fish like sardines, anchovies, grits, bacon, belly fat, pork chops (super affordable as there is usually some on sale in the bargain bin for $1 ish a pound. Beans are easy to prepare just look up recipes online and pick one that has ingredients you like. Make sure you pour out the bag and comb thoroughly for rocks and debris before you cook it.
>>
>>40583114
Peanut butter and nutella on toast is great. You can easily make it like 400 cals+ a slice if you lay it on thick enough. Tastes good too desu
>>
Oats
Eggs
Milk
Beans
Rice
Ground beef
Chicken
>>
File: bulk.png (14KB, 776x472px) Image search: [Google]
bulk.png
14KB, 776x472px
>>40583114
>>
>>40583953
Thanks, but I'll probably never be able to eat all that. The 2L of milk is way too much.
>>
>>40584558
>2 litres of milk
>too much
So when was it that you decided to become a sissy?
>>
>>40583409
>Eating Nutella
>More than 50% sugar
Enjoy your cancer, diabetes and heart disease
>>
>>40583114
Chicken, beans and eggs is literally some of the cheapest shit you can eat and the macros are great.

Where I live 1 kg (2.2 pounds) of chicken legs costs 1.5 $, but dunno how about Murrica
>>
File: New-Belgium-Abbey.jpg (32KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
New-Belgium-Abbey.jpg
32KB, 500x667px
>>40583114

Holy F this thing is *still* around ?

1. McDonald's hash browns... cheap and deep fried
2. Scrambled eggs with cheese
3. Baloney and cheese sandwiches on white bread
4. Meat lover's pizza
5. Rice, beans, 75% lean ground beef, pasta sauce, shredded cheese
6. Frozen yogurt before bed

>pay me
>>
>>40583114
Buy canned beans (I like red and kidney beans) throw them in a pot and season the shit out of it, then throw in some meatballs and half a stick of butter and let it simmer.
>>
White rice, milk, pasta, whatever meat is cheap (hotdogs, chicken, lunchmeat). another important thing is to shop somewhere cheap
>>
>>40584646
So you can make your own but healthier?
>>
>>40583114
Beans, rice, peanut(s,) butter, chinese takout if you live in urban areas, dairy, eggs, oats, cold cuts and wheat bread.
>>
>>40583333
>soak them overnight
>????
>profit
>>
>>40583409
Nutella is (figuratively) shit
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.