[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that if you eat before bed you'll get fat because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1487429086493.jpg (36KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
1487429086493.jpg
36KB, 500x362px
Is it true that if you eat before bed you'll get fat because your body isn't burning off the calories or is that momscience?
>>
That is not true at all.
>>
does your body know how late it is? if so, why do you wear a watch or look on the clock

so yeah its stupid... just eat when you are hungry and not because you r bored
>>
>>40583076
>your body doesn't know when you're sleeping
>>
>>40583087
lol

some of the stuff i see on /fit is just flabbergasting
>>
>>40583092
you can't be serious
>>
>>40583096
i meant the person you replied to (>>40583076) is an idiot
>>
>>40583104
sorry then
>>
>>40582988
Then what exactly happens to the food? Does it stay undigested until you wake up (I've had this happen from eating large meals very late)? If it is digested, how is it being put to use? And how does it differ from your body storing fat at other times of the day?
>>
>>40582799
Your body burns less calories obviously since you're resting.

For a normal skinnyfat dyel who doesn't lift I think its around 70kcal per hour it uses when you sleep and around 150kcal per hour if you're just laying on your couch awake.

How much you burn obviously depends on your body mass and TDEE n shit. When you eat is irrelevant, for what you're asking
>>
>>40583167
Wrong. So wrong.
>>
>>40582799

I like carbs before sleeping because i really like to sleep good and if i don't do carbs i get really bad insomnia
>>
File: retarded on purpose.jpg (247KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
retarded on purpose.jpg
247KB, 1224x1445px
>>40583076
>does your body know how late it is?
Actually yes, you mongoloid.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circadian_clock
>>
>>40582799
Holy shit, is the Waitress cucking Charlie irl as well ?
>>
>>40584919
>taking a pic with your friends/coworkers is cucking
Charlie Day was probably sitting right there, he might have even taken the pic.
>>
>>40582799
The momscienscest
>>
>>40583123
Do you think your body works/spends energy only when your awake? While you sleep digestion keeps going and your various bodily activity keep consuming energy.
Did you go to school? Can you even read this post?
>>
>>40583167
Assuming 16h awake and 8h asleep your average skinnyfat has a TDEE of about 3000kcal.
Your numbers are total bullshit
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.