[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

training gives you acne at least from my friends and my expirience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

training gives you acne
at least from my friends and my expirience
>>
>>40582546
STEROIDS can give you very bad acne. Lifting does not cause acne. Don't be an idiot.
>>
>i can draw facts from an anecdot
>>
>>40582546
>Training
Bad whey or gainer can
>>
>>40582546
Eating shitty food and having bad a hygiene gives you acne.
>>
>>40582550
are u retarded ofcorse it does when you train u sweat more and produce more testosteron
it s scientificly proven that more testosteron gives you acne
>>
>>40582605
Just because testosterone leads to more acne doesn't invalidate the fact that acne arises from bad skin care.
>>
Sweating and drinking milk gives me acne I'm pretty sure, not the actual act of training.
>>
>>40582605
>when you train u sweat more

thats why you shower after retard. you have acne because you have the personal hygiene of an autistic 13 year old
>>
maybe it's all the milk you faggots drink that you think makes you "gains"
>>
>>40583080
this
>>
>>40582546
Bad diet will make it worse if you start training.
Use a sunbed or go swimming in the ocean, I found that helps.

Drink more water.
>>
>>40582546
In my experience my acne has become less of a problem since working out
>>
>>40582546
We'll being fat makes you sweat more. So you could be fat and have acne, or fit and have a chance of acne. But seeing as you are makeing excuses, it doesn't matter. You won't make it.
>>
>>40582546
What a shitty thread
>>
>>40583080
>he fell for the GOMAD is a meme meme

Stay skelly
>>
Whey gives acne. (dairy more specifically)
Eating shit foods full of simple sugar gives acne.
Roiding gives acne.

Working out only gives acne if you don't wash...
>>
>>40582546
Are you showering after you work out? Sweating a lot clogs the pores and causes acne, which is solvable by showering when you're done.
>>
I have bacne and I've never used steroids. Don't know if lifting caused it but I think so. Wearing tank tops on all those sweaty benches can't be good
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.