[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>How the fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 16-10-2016.jpg (140KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
16-10-2016.jpg
140KB, 1080x1920px
How do I get a goddamn sixpack before summer?
>>
>>40581820
lose weight and hope you have the genetics to see your abs otherwise you will look like you escaped auschwitz
>>
Cut weight fatty
>>
train your core and cut
>>
>>40581834
10% bodyfat tho
>>
>>40581837
Yeah, that's probably the way to go
>>
>>40581895
no fucking way, 15 at best you fat fuck
>>
>>40581920
Nope. It was actually 9,9% if we're talking details.
The goal is to get around 7-8% I think, but I'm not sure yet.
>>
Do
(heavy) Ab training:
Vaccums, weighted Crunches, Zercher holds, myotic crunches

Cardio+ (light Abtraining):
Swings/Sprints/Farmer walks/bikes...
+Crunches

Diet:
Keto; IF; 3+1 etc.
>>
start working out
>>
>>40581967
Thanks, man. I'll be trying out some of the things you wrote. Appreciate it!
>>
>>40581837
this but make sure you're getting enough (or more then enough?) protons to sustain your muscle while you're shedding the fat
>>
>>40581967
this just in: spinal flexion in regards to an training is bad
>>
>>40582111
Meh, save the lower back, but the upper Spine has some room for movement (30°?)

I like to use crunches for pump work but not over extending the 30 degrees.
>>
>>40581948
this is bait lel
>>
>>40582841
Nope
>>
>>40582931
In that case you dont know how to measure your bodyfat correctly and should read the fucking
S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y
on how to get abs lel
>>
>>40582972
Well, it was measured by an electronic weight at a fitness center, so I assume it was rather accurate.
>>
>>40581820
clean your mirror you pig.
>>
>>40581820
I mean you could get a "sixpack" if you cut a bunch and got even skinnier, but for your long term health and strength you should bulk up while training first, then cut the weight in about a year. You won't look good being that guy that is so skinny he technically has abs
>>
>>40583106
I dont know how to make this more clear to you.

You are not 9.9% bodyfat.
>>
>>40583106
If you're talking about a scale, those are shitty bf% estimators, as they can only read weight and maybe the pressure at certain point on the scale. So how you stand on one of those would have more effect on bf% readings then actual bf%
>>
>>40581895
>>40581948
>>40583106

You are 15-18% bodyfat and this is not up for a debate.
>>
>>40583348
>You are not 9.9% bodyfat.
>now go to your room young man

kek
>>
>>40583106
Those machines are well known to be innacurate. They place you anywhere between 5 and 20 percent regardless of your composition, and fluctuate wildly
>>
If you want to see your abs start cutting, strengthening your abs does little to help you see them, although you should anyway. I would also recommend to work on your lower abs and core more than your upper abs, because your upper abs show up relatively easily.
t. A person with abs

I really don't see the point though, women care more about your chest and arms, you're just putting a cherry on top.
>>
>>40581820
You're small.
Fuck the six pack for now and eat ~300-500 calories above your TDEE while lifting heavy.
Abs on a skinny guy are like big tits on a fat chick, they don't count and they look like shit.
>>
>>40581820
you'd probably look like you escaped auschwitz, if you cut down enough to see your abs. I don't recommend it
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.