[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of the Bulletproof diet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: Bulletproof-Diet-Infographic.jpg (3MB, 4999x3235px) Image search: [Google]
Bulletproof-Diet-Infographic.jpg
3MB, 4999x3235px
What do you think of the Bulletproof diet?
>>
Pseudo bullshit
>>
>>40581477
Absolutely retarded. Law of diminishing returns sets in here. There's healthy, and there's full on autismo healthy. Provided your eating decent foods, hitting your macros and getting enough sleep, you'll be fine.

There are better ways to better your health and yourself in the time it would take to carefully plan a diet on this shit.
>>
>>40581477
Coffee shill lol
>>
File: 1485910505222.jpg (19KB, 196x258px) Image search: [Google]
1485910505222.jpg
19KB, 196x258px
>>40581477
>white rice
>sugar alcohols
fucking dropped
>>
Shilling coffee
White rice above brown rice
Stopped reading
>>
This guy actually ranked mercury filled fish more healthy than beans.

What the actual fuck?
>>
Bullet proof diet is shit. go to /k and ask for advice.

Kevlar and plates are probably the way to go.
>>
>>40581477
Its correct
you are supposed to get most of your energy from fats and not carbs.
>>
>>40581477
>erythritol
>sorbitol
>malitol
>xylitol
>'bulletproof'
>>
vegans gains btfo this grass fed meme
>>
>>40583624
true

dave asprey can be a bit of a salesman but that guy is legit. try the mct oil it works for real
>>
>trusting a diet with ® © or ™ splattered all over it
This is why you constantly fail yourself
>>
How is this any different from paleo
>>
>>40583941
>Not realizing that even "standard healthy food pyramid" is made by ® © or ™
>>
>>40583941
this big time
The Bulletproof® diet is just a vehicle to trick hipster sheep into buying Upgraded™ Coffee Beans.
>>
>>40581477
>Bulletproof Upgraded Coffee beans
>Upgraded

Stopped reading there.
>>
File: 1485644214060.jpg (27KB, 437x471px) Image search: [Google]
1485644214060.jpg
27KB, 437x471px
>>40581477
Why is butter praised, but milk is toxic?
Genuinely curious
>>
I had a bro that tried this diet out. He decided to put it to the test about 2 weeks into the diet. I told him it was a bad idea to start with a headshot but he wouldn't listen, kept sayin "go big or go home haha!" I was gonna go to his funeral but I was doing keto and I knew his mom was probably gonna make her famous pasta and I don't think I could handle the temptation.
>>
Look into mediterranean diet.

It's pretty simply, no gimmicks, nothing to sell, nothing to gain, boils down basically to eat fresh unprocessed foods in a large veg/fruit: low meat ratio.

A few weeks, maybe even just a week, into it you'll feel very different, much better. Just cutting out sugars, too much fat and other processed shite makes a huge difference but when your diet is full of fresh nutrients and antioxidants you get a lot of protection from all kinds of illnesses and disease.

It really cleared me up mentally. I didn't realise how much my shitty diet was affecting my brain until I switched it up for this kind of eating.
I dropped a lot of fat and quickly too. Without all the salt you lose a lot of bloat you didn't have and then the fat starts to melt off.
I didn't start counting calories, I ate more than before but just because none of it was sugar, salt or processed fats weight came off quick. I basically levelled off at around 10% with abs for the first time since I was a teenager without having to do anything else.
>>
>>40581477

What he teaches is pretty legit. I have no doubt his products are awesome, but they are definitely 1/4 snakeoil, 1/4 bullshit, 1/2 good product.
>>
File: oats.jpg (50KB, 800x615px) Image search: [Google]
oats.jpg
50KB, 800x615px
>>40584039

It's a lot easier to get very high quality grass fed butter than very high quality grass fed milk. Raw milk from grass fed cows is great, that's basically what Kerrygold butter is. Basically.
>>
>>40581477
>makes me eat veggies and possibly exercise

Nope. I'll stick to my nothing but proton cutting diet that's been working for 6 months now.
>>
>>40584120
> the other pig isn't randy savage and saying "OH YEAH"

missed opportunity
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.