[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dumb Comments.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Anderson Cooper Eating Pizza.gif (464KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
Anderson Cooper Eating Pizza.gif
464KB, 500x330px
>Have been lifting for over a year now, more like 18 months.
>Be a grill
>Lose 30+ lbs last August to October. 178-150lbs
>Have been told by guy friends that I need to stop lifting because my body "looked fine"
>UR BECOMING A MAN

Are these men jelly of my gainz? Or are they that fucking stupid?
>>
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting
>>
>>40580349
>>
>>40580352
drunk and replied to wrong comment

if you derive your motivation from other people, then stop

if you dont then why are you posting a thread about it
>>
>>40580345
Being derogatory because they're too lazy to put in any work to improve themselves and/or angry that you are now out of their league.
>>
>>40580345
NEWBURY ON NEWCASTLE, SHROPSHIRE-ON-THAMES, KENSINGTON PLACE
>>
>>40580345
>no pics
How the fuck would we know?
>>
>>40580359
I'm honestly surprised that this happened.

I actually want to build more muscle and look like Holly Holm. I just look toned, I know I have a long way to go and honestly can't wait to get to that point.
>>
>>40580362
PLS BE IN LONDON
>>
we will tell you but you need to post your pics with time stamp you attention seeking cunt .
>>
>>40580345
please, please, pleeeeeeeaaaaaaase post pics babe
>>
>>40580345
H A M I L T O N
A
M
I
L
T
O
N
>>
File: 1470465913842.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1470465913842.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
>>40580345
if you've lost 30 pounds it's presumably made your breasts smaller, which is the only thing men look at

consider augmentation
>>
>>40580345

G L A S G O W
L
A
S
G
O
W
>>
>>40580345
>Are these men jelly of my gainz? Or are they that fucking stupid?

Insecure people find it easier to tear someone else down than build themselves up.

They are probably afraid that you being more physically fit means that they will be forced to compete for your attention with men who are also more physically fit, and are subconsciously trying to keep you at "their level."
>>
>>40580345
NSW
S
W
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.