[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ 30 year oldfag here I weigh almost 300 pounds and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1486795279612.gif (2MB, 228x170px) Image search: [Google]
1486795279612.gif
2MB, 228x170px
Hey /fit/ 30 year oldfag here I weigh almost 300 pounds and I absolutely fucking hate it. I want to lose weight this year, I want to lose at least a hundred pounds. I recently got a job 20 minutes walking time from my house so I plan to walk to and from work everyday and I want to get ankle weights at some point and I'm wondering if that will help any.

I'm a very picky eater and when I was in jail 6 years ago for 7 months I went from 280 and came out 200. This was due to portioned meals and going to recreation time which mostly consisted of walking for an hour. So jail opened my food palette a lot so I eat a lot more varied foods today compared to 10 years ago.

But my pickyness is a massive problem since I don't want to eat healthier foods but I want to do fruit smoothies and protein shakes. Is that a good way to go?

I really want to make this effort, /fit/, I really do. I was born with knock knee and my left knee has arthritis already and my right will get it at some point too. Despite being as fat as I am I can move quite well but not as well as I would like.

Any help is much appreciated and thanks.
>>
>>40577262

No, they won't help.

You need to stop eating food. Yes, stop fucking eating food.

Your liver will deplete it's glucose reserve and your brain will start burning your putrid fat.

Stop eating bread and cheese, fatty. Cut carbs from your diet completely and watch the fat drip off.

It's self control. Do it now before you're fucking 40 and a loser.
>>
Former fatty here.
Bro, you need to eat less and move more. That's it. Don't bother with the ankle weights. Get into weightlifting if you can. The biggest hurdle is diet. No more candy. No more soda. No more obvious garbage. You can do this you greasy fuck. I lost the first 60lbs without even exercising by just cutting out soda and ice cream. I believe in you, butterball.
>>
>>40577262
Stop eating carbs. Do keto. Fuck your ankleweight shit, weight loss comes from the diet. Especially for people as huge as you. Stay under 20-30g carbs a day and enter ketosis. Ketosis means your body starts burning fat for its main fuel source instead of carbs, which makes it a lot easier for your body to burn off your body fat for energy. Ketosis also reduces appetite by a super noticeable amount which makes eating less easier.

t. tried every diet and only keto worked, lost 80lbs and am a healthy weight now. Carbs are the devil for most people with an unhealthy relationship with food like you and I.
>>
Soda is something I cut back o tremendously over the past couple years. I stay pretty far from it but I get tired of drinking water all the damn time. I'm always looking for alternatives to water but never do. I was wanting to do carbs and I think I will start. I was told a long time ago to eat steel cut oats and that helps.
>>
What did you go to jail for?
>>
>>40577871
Robbing a dunkin donuts at gun point
>>
the hardest part about losing weight is that it's as simple as you think it is. don't buy into gimmicky bullshit like ankle weights or shakes. drink water, lower your carb intake, and move around more.
>>
Don't use ankle weights or any shit like that. It'll lead to your muscle memory getting fucked up and you getting injured. Just eat less. Don't cut meals. Just shrink your portions by 25% at meals or so.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.