[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sucralose Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: miowater.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
miowater.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
Hey /fit/ I'm a chubbyfag eating 1500 calories a day and drinking only water + exercising to lose weight, and it's working. Boring shit. Anyway I'm curious how people feel about "water enhancer" shit like Mio.

When I started out I used it in all of my water cus zero calories so why not. I read some shit that says sucralose has been linked to weight gain so I stopped cold turkey to see if there was any difference, after about a month I'm losing weight at exactly the same rate I was before (2.5 lbs per week) so I'm curious if anyone else here has experience with sucralose in general, or water drops, and what their policy on it is.
>>
>>40577247
If it doesnt have calories it won't affect your weightloss. Sucralose doesn't magically negate calories in/calories out.

The only thing is that some people have anything sweet (so even artificial sweeteners) and then it makes them more prone to overeating and other stuff like that, the way actual sugar/sweet stuff does, so its YMMV kind of thing. If you're losing weight the same rate with or without it, there's really no need to deprive yourself of something good, plus it's a good substitute for juice and soda and whatnot
>>
>>40577247
"Diet" beverages and stuff like that CANNOT cause you to gain weight if they have zero calories. When those studies talk about people gaining weight they're talking about how drinking diet sodas makes you more likely to say "I had a diet coke/mio/whatever so I'm fine with having a big mac and large fries, piece of cheesecake, an extra piece of pizza etc."

That's not to say there aren't plenty of reasons to cut that shit from your diet, just that weight loss isn't one of them.
>>
no the studies said that people who drank sucralose had their insulin levels fucked with while people who drank water didn't but there are other studies that didn't show this and it's quite inconclusive.

I'm probably just going to have 1-2 glasses of flavoured water per day and the rest plain water, now that I'm used to the taste of plain water there's no sense in going back.
>>
https://examine.com/nutrition/does-diet-soda-inhibit-fat-loss/

No. Drinks with no calories don't make you gain weight.
>>
>>40577393
These insulin studies show a very low insulin response also. It's not something that should be taken into account when choosing diet drinks over water.

I've even heard arguments that diet drinks are better for your than water because the sodium and electrolytes improve the bodies ability to rehydrate.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.