[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Test boosters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Are they bullshit? Bad for you? Are there any that work?
>>
Self bump. Somebody pls
>>
>>40576789

> Are they bullshit?
If you're under 40, yes

> Bad for you?
No, but most of the stuff is the usual health store stuff plus basic vitamin stuff. It's an overpriced ZMA cap

> Are there any that work?
From above, if you're under 40 or so they'll do nothing. Over 40 they might help, but it's like a PWO; most of the benefit is from the most common ingredients (marked up for profit) & the exotic stuff is so you stand out. Besides, if you're following non-retarded nutrition then it's pointless after 40.

What does work? Mild TRT and a shitton of screening so you don't get prostate cancer at 45 and die 4 months later. Not joking. I've had 8 people I know die in their 40's within the last year. None on TRT, none getting any checkups.

The day I turned 40 I was in the doc's office getting a full workup.
>>
Pin test once a week and get done with it.

Fuck outa here with all the snake oil, might as well use the one proven supplement, testosterone E.
>>
>>40577386
Dude my grandpa had survived like 10+ years with a prostate cancer diagnosis. Altbough this year he will most likely die. Take into account though that hes nearly 90 years old.
>>
>>40577386
Prostate cancer is one of the slowest growing cancers. Has to be more to your story.
>>
>>40577751
Also he was a brain surgeon and most likely never pinned test or was on TRT.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.