[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ Am i asexual?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: LOL.jpg (195KB, 908x1448px)
LOL.jpg
195KB, 908x1448px
help me /fit/, since i got out of my last relationship (with a girl i didnt love) i have been hooking up with girls from tinder/clubs, but nothing really feels 'right'. It is like i only do it because of the social norm, that it is alpha and bullshit like that to hook up with grills. Thruthfully i have never been in love i think. Anybody have tried the same? When did u find the one?
>>
asexuals wouldn't even get their dick up in the first place
>>
>>40572618
I kinda feel bad for the girl but she's right
>>
Bruh youre fine dont think its a big deal that you dont love anyone that whole romatisim thing that started in the 1750s isnt that great bang as many chicks as you want
>>
>>40572618
maybe

if you really have no interest in girls, then just try to have meaningful friendships and dont worry about sex/relationships

if it happens one day then great, but dont think that your missing out and force yourself into situations you dont want to because you think its "the right thing to do"
>>
>>40572618
She could put on some makeup and be able to live a normal life
>>
>>40572650
that's just wrong.

>>40572618
have you tried guys?
>>
>>40572677
Wtf? Kys shitlord...its all about personality.
>>
>>40572650
>>40572689
>>40572696
thx. I dont like having friendships with grils, just no point. Bros are better desu
>>
>>40572618
I feel you dude.
Never been in love, no desire for a sexual/romantic relationship with anyone.
Makes life simple.
>>
File: 1481000851913.png (64KB, 507x540px) Image search: [Google]
1481000851913.png
64KB, 507x540px
>>40572618
>that pic
>>
>>40572834
>Never been in love, no desire for a sexual/romantic relationship with anyone.

Just feels so fucked. Like what am i supposed to do? Bang chicks until i die, lmao
>>
>>40572871
Wait until late you find the right person when you're in your 30s, like people used to do.
>>
>>40572618
If she moved to Finland she'd be a 5/10
>>
File: rarecallesmall.png (207KB, 288x335px) Image search: [Google]
rarecallesmall.png
207KB, 288x335px
>>40573642
Ei
>>
>>40572618
You are not asexual.

I think I am close to it, as I have not much interest in finding a girl to date.

I always find a bunch of reasons not to go through with it.

Although I am attracted to girls, it's too much of a pain in the ass to be bothered with dating.
>>
>>40572618
can you reproduce without another member of your species?

then you're not asexual
>>
>>40572982
> like people used to do
Yeah, I think this is a more recent phenomenon.
>>
>>40572618
Not to throw out tumblrisms, but what you're describing is called demisexuality, which is your sense of sexual attraction is significantly impacted by the ability to connect with other people's personalities. Hookups almost never allow this sort of depth of interaction, and without it, it can leave you needing to simulate this connection in your mind if you really try to focus and get it up, but doing this is kind of counter intuitive.

This isn't to say you're some speshul snowflake that can't fuck like everyone else. Everyone has this sexual taste to varying degrees, but for some it's present enough to require your sex life to be pretty much based on it.

It's also not about finding 'the one' as much as it is finding someone you're comfortable with intimately beyond putting benis in bagin. Just get out more and find more girls to connect with
>>
>>40572618
She should try the furry scene.
They aren't too hung up on looks as long as you got bod that can pull of your chosen costume.

The looks get covered up anyways.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.