[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the benefits of cold showers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: cs.png (1MB, 900x1000px)
cs.png
1MB, 900x1000px
What are the benefits of cold showers?
>>
>>40572418
well it look to your left its written in your pic
>>
>>40572418
It's cheaper. Other than that, hardly anything else.
>>
>>40572418
Showers are not vegan friendly, take a dirt bath instead.
>>
File: IMG_8196.png (767KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8196.png
767KB, 640x637px
Most of these are diet scam retarded. "contracts muscles" doesn't make sense as a benefit, and don't even get me started on the whole "removes toxins" bullshit.

I take cold showers because I have keratosis pilaris, and hot showers really aggravate the skin on my arms (makes me look like a junkie with all the dark spots). Cold showers generally make me feel better after a harsh workout, and allow me to cool down versus being a hot sweaty mess after a shower. They also say it doesn't dry your hair out as easily.

I recommend start off in a warm shower, scrub your body, then crank to cold to wash it off and wash your hair.
>>
I live in Brazil so i really don't have option when i go bath, it's either a really cold shower or burn my skin, because the temperature is hot in this country

but i really like cold showers, it's great in the mornings
>>
>>40572418
>nothing about better hair and skin
>>
>>40572418
They make you cleaner than you were before, most of the time.
>>
it wakes you up
it feels good
it trains your spirit and helps you adapt to colder temperatures
that's about it
>>
>>40572418
>toxins
>>
It shrinks your penis
>>
It reminds you of the cold rain on that day that you saw her walk by, arms locked with another man.
>>
>>40573713
10thpbp
>>
>>40572418
That's all mom science
>>
>>40572418
I don't know, but they feel fucking amazing. Out of the sauna and into a cold shower will just wash the existential dread away.
>>
>>40572418
No. You're wrong. Cold showers are worse than nothing.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1113/JP270570/full

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25760154
>>
>>40572418
None of the shit in the OP
It will
1. Feel nice
2. Not dry your skin and scalp as badly
3. You can tell other people about how badass you are now that you take cold showers
4. They won't think you're badass and will instead make fun of you behind your back
>>
>ayy lmao
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.