[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i get rid of lower abs fat? Is liposuction the only way?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1432411001646.jpg (514KB, 1071x2046px) Image search: [Google]
1432411001646.jpg
514KB, 1071x2046px
How do i get rid of lower abs fat? Is liposuction the only way?
>>
>>40570053
i hear yohimbine is good for that kinda stuff
>>
>>40570053
what the fuck do you mean by "lower abs fat" for a start, post pics
>>
>>40570053

By doing literally the same you did to get rid of all the other fat.

You can't spot reduce. Most people store fat in the ab section most which means that it's usually the part you will lose last.

Diet to 12% bodyfat and then ask the same question again if it's still a problem (it won't be).
>>
File: caught u mirin.jpg (57KB, 947x477px) Image search: [Google]
caught u mirin.jpg
57KB, 947x477px
>>40570061
>>
>>40570097
>By doing literally the same you did to get rid of all the other fat.
but im a fucking natty cuck and i will lose literally my entire muscle mass before this part will go away. My dick is already not working at this point.
>>
>>40570053
What were David's lifts?

I reckon 0.5/1/2/3
>>
>>40570053
I know how you feel, I haven't exactly tried to lose body fat and gain abs. But the rest of my body is lean with minimal bodyfat, except the area right besides the bellybutton.
I mean, why does my body store the fat there, why? It could distribute it across the body and look more aesthetics.

Fuck using cheat methods though, just lift more and more cardio.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170130-222235.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170130-222235.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
>>40570416
It's because we all wear wear pants and they constrict when we sit. Creates a crease in the skin and very difficult to remove fat accumulates in the pocket under your belly button. Pic related
>>
>>40570416
>>40570781
it's just how your body distributes fat while running on T.
If you want it gone go on HRT for a year and get skinny
>>
Just keep cutting, it'll go eventually. If it doesn't, you're not trying hard enough
>>
>>40570109
That's called a penis senpau
>>
>>40570781

What? You are 15-18% bodyfat. Keep cutting boi 'no one' has abs at that bodyfat. No complaining before <12%bf
>>
>>40570117
>My dick is already not working at this point.
make sure you get aneough fat in yur daily intake
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.