[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you lift?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1488520049572.jpg (471KB, 1652x1652px) Image search: [Google]
1488520049572.jpg
471KB, 1652x1652px
The GOAT does it for girls, and you /fit/?

http://www.foxsports.com/olympics/story/usain-bolt-will-be-back-in-tokyo-082016

>"When I’m at the gym, I think about chicks, going to the beach, and looking good. I do it for the girls"
>>
>>40569442
Im going to lift because the pain of tearing my muscles takes the pain of losing my kids away if only for a brief moment.
>>
>>40569498

I'm sorry to hear it bro. May great gains and inner peace come to you.
>>
>>40569498
what happened to your kids man?
>>
>>40569498
fug i hate women now
>>
>>40569442
Sarah's only unconditionally loved because she's light enough to pass for white.
>>
>>40569442
now i get why muslims want to kill those who leave islam
>>
>>40570106
You're Australian (Or American, go to fucking sleep) not European.
>>
Mainly because i feel good being physically fit, i feel like it is right, like i am how i am supposed to be, like i am not weak. It's a good feeling when you are surrounded by men who are unfit and just know they couldn't handle half the shit you could.
>>
>>40569442
because i feel like killing myself if I dont leave my house each day
house is too big for 1 dude
>>
File: eric.jpg (28KB, 366x366px) Image search: [Google]
eric.jpg
28KB, 366x366px
>>40569442
>The GOAT does it for girls

but the GOAT does it for the ability to pick up the weight of 4 corpses by the clips while standing on one leg?
>>
>>40570106
She doesn't pass as white, maybe in your spic shithole.
>>
I lift so one day a ham planet can try to blast me on the street about privilege and I will get to rub oil slowly on my abs while she breaks down crying while resisting the very urge to finger her sticky fat flap she thinks is a vagina.

And because lifting a couple pl8 makes me feel like I can punch the earth in half, so that's cool.
>>
Mostly just because I physically and mentally feel better when I regularly exercise.
>>
>>40569442
Because I'm addicted to that feeling of all my muscles being sore when I go to bed
>>
>>40570445
Fuck off /pol/
>>
>>40570124

ALLAHU AKBAR!
>>
File: 1436106546705.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1436106546705.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>40569442
>Being called Sarah
Yeah I could charge me name to Luke but no one would fucking buy it
>>
>>40571015
Sarah is a pretty common arabic name
>>
File: me_tbh.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
me_tbh.gif
1MB, 300x225px
>>40571149
That'd probably be pronounced saara or saarah though. My point is she's got a relatively normal name (in regards to a western setting).
Plus, parents that give their children those ethnically/religiously ambiguous names tend to new more moderate and open-minded anyway. And like some other anon said, she's light skinned and racially ambiguous.
Sorry for the blog post
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.