[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with the fact you have a body type you don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1488123225375.jpg (67KB, 480x388px) Image search: [Google]
1488123225375.jpg
67KB, 480x388px
How do you deal with the fact you have a body type you don't want?

My gym looks like it's sponsored by Instagram. The majority of women come in, geared up in Adidas clothing or bright patterned yoga pants, stand in front of the mirror, do a lifts, take photos then leave.

They're all about 5ft2, 100lbs, absolutely gorgeous, and really petite, which is the body type I yearn for, but I'm the complete opposite. I'm not complaining about my genetics or body type as such because it could be worse, but how do you deal with the crippling disappointment that no matter how well you eat, lift and workout, you'll never be what you want to be?
>>
deal with it? find an attainable body type that you like and work your ass off to achieve it?
>>
>>40569198
if you tone your body the right way it will eventually look the way you want it to.

Everybody aren't blessed with godly muscle insertions or the ideal beauty standard of ribcage shape
or shoulder width or whatever the hell it is
but it's like when you buy something for your own money, something you really saved up to and longed for. You will be more careful with that thing. You will love that one thing more than other shit that you've just gotten.

Same thing with your body. Just working out to get bigger is one thing, working out in a specific way to end up like you want to be is another.
Both will give a sense of success, but the latter one will make you feel like you actually sculpted yourself the way you want to be. And by doing so you will love how you look.
>>
>>40569198
it might not look like how you want it to, but it doesn't mean it won't look good.

You just have to appreciate what you have. Also, post body, or at least what type you are.
>>
>>40569198

>How do you deal with the fact you have a body type you don't want?

Kill yourself and reroll something good you unattractive cunt
>>
How tall and how much do you weigh?

Basically the only thing you cant change without surgery is your height, anything else is just hard work. Do the best you can with what you're given.
>>
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>40569198
Fuck off tranny
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.