[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should I do a colon cleanse? it seems like nothing bad could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: amy schumer.jpg (291KB, 634x953px) Image search: [Google]
amy schumer.jpg
291KB, 634x953px
should I do a colon cleanse? it seems like nothing bad could come out of it but i remember reading some greentext about some guy who did one and shat out a parasite, and he cited some statistics that say a pretty large % of people have a worm w/o knowing it. should i do it anyway? what are the benefits? has anyone here done one?
>>
>>40568735
I cleansed your moms colon
>>
>>40568735
You don't need to "cleanse" any part of you that's on the inside.
>>
>>40568742
I refilled his mom's colon.
>>
>>40568735
Whats the draw with amy? She's ugly, fat as fuck and not even funny. American comedy is the worst
>>
>>40568735
I don't believe in any of that cleansing bullshit unless you've been eating 12 cans of tuna and a thermometer everyday.

However, I was in the hospital for a month after a broken femur and some internal damage from a car wreck, and the colonic they gave me was amazing. I recommend doing one once a year not for the detox bullshit, but just to feel alive again, friends.

All of the literal shit is flushed from the inside of your body with cool soothing water and you feel so much lighter and your asshole feels all squeaky clean. It's nice.

Do it OP. Don't expect huge health benefits or any of the bullshit the ass cleaners will tell you while they're flushing out your ass; just do it because it feels makes you feel good.
>>
>>40569362
She tells a really funny joke every now and then.
But so does my alcoholic uncle, and he isn't famous.
>>
>>40568735
If you had a parasite you'd be very sick you bastard. Fucking pseudoscience.

If you wanna clean your colon eat fibre and take some senna.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.