[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else is /hooked/ on oats?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: oats.jpg (221KB, 1071x2128px) Image search: [Google]
oats.jpg
221KB, 1071x2128px
Who else is /hooked/ on oats?
>>
File: 1-minute-oats_hero.jpg (53KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
1-minute-oats_hero.jpg
53KB, 320x400px
Quick 1-minute master race reporting in.
Add some water, protein powder, banana on the side
Got the breakfast of champions right there
>>
>>40568653
>>40568646
I love either, I eat them for breakfast all the time. Great with peanut butter and a banana chopped up in it
>>
>>40568653

That's fucking groce. Old fashioned rolled oats cooked with whole milk on the stove > all
>>
I put them in my homemade Kefir and leave it overnight. The acidity of Kefir breaks oats down somewhat and its fucking delish. Add honey and voila
>>
>>40568653
>>40568646

That shit is absolute pleb tier.

Steel rolled oats or get the fuck out. 40 lbs bag at the animal feed store for like 20 bucks. 35 for the "organic" variety. Can't beat that.
>>
Quick reminder that if you cook your oats, you're never gonna make it.
>>
>>40569006
>oats from the animal feed store

Anon, I-i....
>>
>3 eggs
>2 slices turkey bacon
>40g oats
>50g blueberry
>1 banana
>1 cup vanilla soy milk

Every morning goddammit
>>
>>40569006
>steel rolled oats

Wow, that's a rare and exotic oat variety you are endorsing there, anon! Where could I maybe purchase some of these "steel rolled oats"?

Here I've been, buying steel cut oats, all the while feeling torn, occasionally straying to the convenience and comfort of rolled oats. If only I'd known that I didn't have to compromise.
>>
>>40569067
Cut oats and rolled oats are quite different.

"steel rolled" is the term used to identify them in the food industry here in Canada, as the flattening of the oat is done by steel rollers. I bet you most rolled oats you buy are steel rolled oats.

Cut oats on the other hand are, in my opinion, not ideal for immediate consumption and take some time to prepare as the kernel of the germ is still largely intact and therefore quite hard. The rolled variety is flattened and can be consumed immediately without much preparation.

Rolled oats and natural yogurt = match made in heaven
>>
File: 1481136717319.jpg (34KB, 431x455px) Image search: [Google]
1481136717319.jpg
34KB, 431x455px
>>40569006
Enough
>>
>>40569006
>Steel rolled oats
>not Titanium rolled oats

you know nothing of this world, mortal
>>
>>40569097
Every now and then I splurge on the Adamantium powdered instant variety but you have to know some strange people to get a hold of some
>>
File: Magneto.jpg (130KB, 745x960px) Image search: [Google]
Magneto.jpg
130KB, 745x960px
>>40569116
>tfw you try neodymium rolled oats for the first time
>>
>>40569130
Scientists were just recently able to create oats from Einstein-Bose condensate, shit is going to be lit, I'm afraid I may not be able to afford it
>>
File: donald-trump.jpg (14KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
14KB, 400x225px
>>40569139
>not eating oats derived from petroleum
never gonna make it
>>
>not making overnight oats mixed with greek yogurt
Enjoy your inferior gains.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.