[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Diet Critique

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: MFWicuminthepuss.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
MFWicuminthepuss.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
What is your daily diet?
If you have a cheat day, what is it?

Mine - Going for as little calories as possible, while still getting full, (not feel like im starving) and at least a little bit tasty (thus being able to stick to it)

Breakfast
>Bowl of oatmeal, cooked in microwave with non-fat milk, with brown sugar to taste (usually around 2 spoonfuls
>Black coffee

Lunch
>4 scrambled eggs, cooked in olive oil spray (0 cal) with hot sauce
>Either 2 bananas, or 2 oranges, or 2 grapefruits, or 2 kiwis, or 2 of whatever other fruit that I happened to buy that week. sometimes grapes, or mangoes
>More black coffee

Dinner
>Big boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked in same pan with the same olive oil spray, with hotsauce
>Bowl sized amount of either boiled carrots, or boiled broccoli

Critique this shite. Make recommendations to add, or take out, or whatever.
>>
Breakfast
>Black Coffee

Lunch
>Usually a salad without dressing and 1 egg

Snack
>1 Banana

Dinner
>a big plate of vegetables
I really wish eating more would be easier and I really wish Milk didnt taste like shit and I wish I werent allergic to meat and gluten...
>>
File: DietSC.png (109KB, 728x1682px) Image search: [Google]
DietSC.png
109KB, 728x1682px
I know, I know, 9 scoops seems like a lot, but remember that I have autism. Here's the breakdown of what each of my custom foods are:
>Overnight oats
Oats, chia seeds, and whole milk
>Delicious Healthy Smoothie
A combination of all the local produce currently in season, this variation includes kale, spinach, broccoli, brussels sprouts, carrots, onion, tomato, beets, chard, and avocado
Is this a healthy? Is there really such a thing as too many scoops? Can I eat this every day?
>>
File: 1374818078250.jpg (131KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1374818078250.jpg
131KB, 640x800px
>He fell for the zero cal cooking spray meme
>>
Only cucks eat breakfast.

I have my aminos, multi, 6g cla, and 3g carnitine tartrate at noon with a 1.5l jug of water

Then around 1 or 2 I have a flame broiler chicken veggie bowl

After my workout I have 2 scoobs of whey

Dinner is usually whatever I can dig from my fridge that's low carb and under 700 cals
>>
>>40568541
Breakfast:
>1 cup oats
>1 banana
>2tbsp peanut butter
>2 slices whole grain bread
>16oz whole milk
>1 scoop

Lunch:
>4 chicken "drumsticks"
>couple handfuls o' raw green beans
>2 cups whole grain pasta
>slight drizzling of olive oil

Dinner:
>14oz Ribeye 3 days a week.
>Ground beef with basil tomato sauce other 4 days
>2 cups whole grain pasta
>couple trees of raw broccoli

Throw in some whole milk throughout the day for snacks. Ends up being 3.5-4k calories.
>>
Breakfast
>peanut butter &, butter on seeded bread
Or
>Bran flakes and muesli with milk

Lunch
>Tuna or chicken with rice, mixed bean salad

Snack
>apple or protein bar

Pre-gym
>Mackerel and hit sauce on toast or 3 Eggs on toast

Dinner
>Chicken/salmon/sea bass/home made chilli with rice and broccoli or peas

Drinks
>3.5-4L water
>2 coffees every weekday (with milk on lifting days)
>Quite a lot of booze at weeekends hehe

Averages 2900Kcal, 165g protein 46g fibre, costs £6.82

I'm 6'2", 76kg DYEL, lift 3 times a week.
>>
File: 1-13-Skeletor-Orgasm.png (928KB, 1301x976px) Image search: [Google]
1-13-Skeletor-Orgasm.png
928KB, 1301x976px
>>40568541
i just wahtever i find that fits my macros.
>mfw
>>
>>40569165
>peanut butter &, butter on seeded bread
damn son, that's nasty
>>
>>40569185
Actually it's delicious, try it

Bread is either Burgen or Vogel's.
>>
>>40568703
Bulkan? Eat nuts nigga
>>
File: 1488424509886.jpg (35KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1488424509886.jpg
35KB, 640x640px
Diet is fast all day, have beans eggs and rice for dinner around 900-1200 calories.

Cheat day is maybe once a week I'll have the same thing but 1500-1700 calories.

Only reason my calories are so low is cause I'm like 190, but my bodyfat is pretty high and I'm too lazy to do cardio.

The only macro I really care about is protien, I lift heavy like twice a week just so I can maintain the muscle I built on my cut.

I deal with hunger by drinking lots of water. Like 1 liter every 8 hours that I'm awake.
>>
File: printer.jpg (37KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
printer.jpg
37KB, 640x627px
>>40568541
>cooked in olive oil
Removes the benefits of olive oil. It's not for cooking with, despite the shit they mass produce for the supermarkets with that in mind.

Also your diet is the standard highly restricted /fit/ diet with far too few veg, particularly zero green leafys.

>>40568703
Even if you're cutting and completely sedentary that doesn't seem like nearly enough food for a midget.

>>40569075
Seems pointless to spend that much on supplements when you could easily get almost or all of it from diet. Otherwise a fair diet, points for actual veg and whole milk.

>>40569135
That's not a diet, that's supplements with 2 meals.

>>40569145
The first sensible diet in here, though I'd argue too much carbs and not enough veg, unless you're doing a lot of cardio. Probably not enough variety if this is all you mostly eat.

>>40569165
Another diet with no veg and no complex carbs

>>40569747
>Fasting
>1200 cal meals

Doesn't make sense to me but if it's working it's working.
>>
>>40568541
What I want my diet to be? chicken/broccoli/spinach/baby kale and chocolate milk for lunch and dinner. And a Cliff's protein bar for breakfast/snacks

What it actually is? Fucking pizza everyday, someone save me.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.