[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have not been to the gym in 3 years. I want to go back but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1482649915005.jpg (25KB, 232x216px) Image search: [Google]
1482649915005.jpg
25KB, 232x216px
I have not been to the gym in 3 years. I want to go back but I can't find the time or motivation. I finally was able to bench more than my own weight and I stopped going lol. I wish I would go back but I can't seem to find the time for it, my schedule is packed. Feels bad man

What time of day is best to work out? How do I make time without cutting my hours at work? I have college till noon M-F

I posted this in another thread but decided to start my own.
>>
>>40567831
Shut the fuck up you fucking faggot you are a piece of shit trash crybaby "I want to go to the gym but I can't find the motivation" don't even bother thinking about going with that fucking attitude because you obviously dont care about fitness. you will be wasting time and money, you will get shit tier results, what the fuck do you expect to get out of this thread, you will never make it.
>>
>>40567907
I have access to a gym for free, my main problem is the time. When I worked out in the past it was tough getting started, but when I got into it I fell into a rhythm, and had mad gains. I was very dedicated, my main issue is time, I don't wanna get up at 5 to work out but it looks like I will have to.
>>
>>40567923
Ok sorry for my mean comment. If that is when you have to go then that is when you have to go. Just make sure you are getting enough rest. If you really did fall into a rhythm then you can do it again.
>>
>>40567831
The time of day doesn't matter nearly as much as you going consistently.

Any possible advantages going at a specific time is completely moot if you just don't show up.

Also really it doesn't fucking matter much. Early morning you may have slightly more test. Later in the day you may have better power output. It's a wash.

Just go when you can.

Also I found that working out at school was the easiest, because dat nice school gym right on campus. I could just go between classes, and I was required to take two semesters of a physical activity class anyway, so I just took some bullshit class that involved me being in the gym and I just did my own thing and lifted.
>>
>>40567831
College till noon 5 days a week and you can't find time to lift, I have random work shifts that could be 12 hours at night or 12 hours during the day and I still find time to run juggernaut program.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.