[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being the Worst on the Team.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0076.jpg (215KB, 933x1222px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0076.jpg
215KB, 933x1222px
>be me
>fat and slow at cardio
>worst on the team.jpeg
>I commit a lot more than the best players because of this
>I diet and don't eat McDonald's or Taco Bell everyday like they do
>I work out more besides the sport I lift
> I don't get a qt3.14, because I happen to be the right type I earn it through hard work
>I use /fit/ for a lot of advise and info
>read the sticky.jpeg
>I'm getting to a point where I am improving though I need some help and I am getting it from people who actually care about my well being and are inspired that I am dieting

Did you /fit/ go through this or are or am I a lonley one?
>>
What sport?
>>
>>40567735
Track. Shot and Disk
>>
>>40567724
>I diet and don't eat McDonald's or Taco Bell everyday like they do

Why the fuck do people say this? I eat taco bell sometimes and still managed to get fit. You could probably eat Tbell or some shit and still get /fit/, just keep track of what the fuck you are putting in your body vs what you are trying to achieve.
>>
>>40567748
I don't eat that for the diet though I see these guys eat like 6 tacos and are fine.
>>
>>40567744
>lifting for track

Excuse me?
>>
>>40567778
I meant to say I do track and lifting
>>
>>40567744
Why would you need cardio for this?
>>
>>40567788
I run with sprinters for conditioning as my coach says.
>>
>>40567797
Stop listening to /fit/ and listen to your coach
>>
>>40567811
He isn't smart. He said exercise is more important than a diet.
>>
>>40567821
Both are important but without exercise diet is useless.
>>
>>40567778
D1 runners lift, everyone should lift
>>
>>40567988
naw
>>
>>40568209
The fuck. Do you think the foods you eat relate directly to how good you are at a sport regardless of exercise you fucking retard
>>
>>40567748
I agree.
You can lose weight effectively on fast food If It Fits Your Macros.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.