[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bitch Tit General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: gynoo.jpg (37KB, 960x828px) Image search: [Google]
gynoo.jpg
37KB, 960x828px
Do i have gyno /Fit/? I always assumed it was fat but ever since i've gotten on here I've started to wonder. I'm currently losing weight by following the sticky and have lost 12 pounds in a month but does it even matter if i lose weight and just look weird because im skinny with tits? I've also wondered if those red marks on my stomach will ever go away. Do any previous fatties have any advice?
>>
lose weight before even thinking of adding gyno to your vocabulary, retard
>>
>>40566690
Make sure to lift weight, if you just lose weight, you will look like shit. Gotta fill out that loose skin with muscle.
>>
>>40566704
Is it normal for someone with a 27% bmi to have shit like this tho?
>>
>>40566717
27 Bmi not percent I'm a retard.
>>
>>40566690
You're probably just fat man. /fit/ has turned gyno into a meme, unless you have had actual hormone issues or abused steroids you probably just have man boobs, it's just the way your fat is stored, not actual breast tissue. Keep losing weight and if you get to around 15%bf or lower and still have tits, you probably have gyno.
>>
>>40566721
Yeah, lose weight
>>
>>40566690

your physique is terrible. I'm so fucking sick of fat losers complaining about how they look. Go fucking work out and diet for a year and then come back to this board you idiot. Yes you have man tits, no I don't think it's actually gyno.
>>
>>40567482
I am clearly working towards that as stated in the original post.
>>
>>40567658

ok come back after a year of consistent lifting then
>>
>>40566690
yeah man not shitting on u but keep at it before u start worry about shit like that. u got enough on ur plate and kudos to u for sticking to it. good luck
>>
Already said by everyone else, lose weight to really make sure that you've got it.

If you want to know what actual gyno is like, I've got it. Developed when I was around 11, and I thought it would leave with age but it didn't. Did sports in high school, lifted a lot but it only made my gyno more prominent as the rest of my physique improved. It feels like there's a super ball when I pinch the area under my nipple, which are themselves pretty ugly since they can be super puffy. Now I'm on-again-off-again with my workouts because I get really depressed when I see my bitch tits sticking out as my chest develops and I just lose motivation, only to return for the sake of my health. One day I'll get over it (I hope), for now I'll just complain. I'm interested in hearing if anyone else is in a similar situation and how they're dealing with it.
>>
>>40567829
have you ever thought about getting surgery if it bothers you too much
>>
>>40567840
I'd like to, but most options I've looked into are pretty pricey, especially since I don't have too much money to throw around right now. It's definitely something I'll go for when my income is more stable.
>>
>>40567850
do you have insurance? i got mine covered in full. recovery sucked but id do it all over again
>>
>>40568123
From what I know, insurance doesn't cover it (in the US) since it's considered as cosmetic and not essential. That is, I'm assuming you're not American, but if you are and it was covered that would be exciting news to me.
>>
so can I do starting strength while eating 500 cals less and do 30 mins of cardio 5 days a week will I lose the tits. Is it still bodyweight for protein??
>>
Adipose tissue is where testosterone aromatises to oestrogen. Losing that fat will lower your E2. Make you lose the fat on your chest and the actual breast tissue
>>
>>40568709
Estrogen
>>
Two words for you OP and anyone reading: MEDICAL TOURISM
you think your problem is so unique and confined to N America? Nope.
You think it's that complicated to fix? Nope.
Can it be done in another country for A LOT LESS than in western countries? You bet your sweet ass.

Go to Mexico, Colombia! Get it done, have a nice holiday, around a grand (drugs included). Problem solved.
>>
File: photo.jpg (376KB, 800x864px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
376KB, 800x864px
gyno?
>>
>>40568778
yeah do this if u want a botched nipple
>>
>>40567829
Yeah bro I know that feel.

You lose the weight but that makes the gyno more noticeable, and you'd almost look better if you hadn't lost the weight.

I'm dealing with it in three ways:
>tamoxifen 20mg/day
>saving up for the surgery
>coming to terms with the fact that everyone judges each other on appearance rather than the person you are inside, and it's all a big nothing and we're all alone, but ultimately all things are impermanent and devoid of inherent existence which means people's judgments about my body don't really matter in the long run because once all of us die we are facing nothing but an empty meaningless void.

but yeah, gonna get the surgery.
>>
>>40568181
>the united states of america
>where insurance legally has to cover your hormone therapy if you're a man who wants tits
>but won't cover surgery for a man to get tits removed even though he has an actual medical condition
>>
>>40569410
Yeah, it sucks and the system is screwy but it could be worse...

...is what I tell myself, but in reality a lot has been affected by this, like my confidence, my posture, and even smaller things like what I'll wear for the day. I like to imagine how life would have been a little better if I wasn't teased about it throughout school and even in parts of my adult life, but that doesn't help. Just gotta man up, though, this really only affects me on a superficial level, and I should really only be upset by the fact that I'm letting this get to me. Sorry for ranting.

>>40569350
Hope it goes well for you, dude, I'm looking forward to the day I can make it happen as well.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.