[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shitty abs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3357.jpg (24KB, 317x337px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3357.jpg
24KB, 317x337px
Hey pals, so I have a problem with my abs.
I can't squat or diddly lift due to very serious back problems.
I'm barely dyel but would look better if I had more sculpted abs
>strong abs
>do sit ups, Russian twists, and plank with a pl8
>abs aren't even visible
How do I fix this? I know that the stabilization on squat and DLs improve abs, but I obviously can't go that route.

Any advice?
>>
>>40563687
Dont worry about squat & dl for abs, just focus on feeling your abs during ab training.
And the main thing to remember:STOP EATING IF YOU WANT ABS
>>
Stop eating until you can see them, fatty.

Don't go running to Mum, she'll say the same as me.
>>
>>40563687
Your back problems are probably being partially caused by working out your abs a lot and not your lower back.

Imbalance isn't good friend
>>
>>40563766
I work out my lower back a lot. And my back pain is gone because of it. But I don't want to snap my shit up even attempting squats or DLs
>>
>>40563762
Lmao I'm 5'11 at 150
>>
>>40563797
lol
post a pic
>>
File: IMG_2775.jpg (155KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2775.jpg
155KB, 720x1280px
>>40563818
Here you go pal
>>
>>40563840
Sorry but you have shit-tier ab genetics and there's nothing you can do about it. Hit your obliques and you might just get an adonis belt to distract focus from the missing abs. Still, lose more bodyfat and they'll look better.

Mirin delts from a DYEL tho
>>
>>40563755
Does squatting even work out your abs at all?
>>
>>40563840
you're a literal skeleton mate, none of your muscles are seen it's not only abs
>>
>>40564024
I appreciate the actual reply friend.
I'm already at 7.6% bodyfat and when I cough I can actually see my abs, is it just the fact that my abs have autism?
>>
>>40564050
not really, they're just acting as a stabilizer.
If you want to work abs just do heavy ab isolations. But I'm telling you, they don't grow like other muscles. Just lift and eat and hope.
>>
>>40564095
I don't think you are at 7.6%. How did you come to that figure? At that bf rate, you'd be seeing visible separation between abs. Anyway, fuck cutting down to see abs. From where you are, EAT and LIFT until you're BIG. Then cut.
>>
>>40564102
Nice disinfo
>>
>>40564102
The way my flab is naturally placed, I don't think I'll ever have visible abs and I don't really care. Im just worried that I might be neglecting something I should be strengthening. Is it neccesary that I do crunches or something?

Ive just been planking once in a while and doing normal lifts.
>>
>>40564118
There is a super sale that my friend has.
It measures a shit ton of stuff. My bf ranges from 7-8.8%
And I don't want to cut down for abs lol that's fucking retarded. Just wanted to know if there were any exercises I could do to increase visibility.
>>
File: 1488140530561.png (111KB, 417x229px) Image search: [Google]
1488140530561.png
111KB, 417x229px
>>40564176
you should do the zyzz workout. he was pretty much like you when he started
>>
>>40564251
Is it in the sticky or?
I'm also leaving in three months for boot camp, so that will inhibit gains
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.