[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skinny and balding. Do I have to get ripped now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

I'm 18, starting balding at 17 because my dad was bald, his dad was bald, his dad's dad was bald, even some of the women in my family are balding. Anyway, I get moderate success with women due to boyish looks which includes my long hair. With my hair gone, my looks will go as well.

I am skinny, tall and white. Can a skinny, tall and white person ever look good bald or do I need to completely change my image into a ripped guy? At the moment, my long hair hides that I'm balding and if I had short hair a receding hairline would be obvious.
>>
*cough cough* I'm not commenting on my own thread to get it to the first page at all.
>>
>>40562841
You need to build muscle. No doubt about it. Don't listen to the 'bald white men will never look good' meme.

You can look good, but you will have to change your entire look. A shaved head/bald head is generally associated with toughness, masculinity, strength etc. Therefore, you have to be a decent size (don't need to be huge), but more importantly, you have to be lean, lean enough that your jawline is showing.

The difference between a bald man with a jawline, and a bald man with no jawline is staggering. NEVER NEVER let yourself go fat.

If you can be lean, with a bit of size, have jawline, dress nice, then you will still easily be able to pick up chicks.
>>
>>40562954

Being lean isn't a problem, I can't put on weight for shit. I guess I'll hit the gym then.
>>
>>40563051
Neither could I. Struggled eating 2.5k calories, now it's very easy. All will come with time and practice.
>>
>>40562841

Curiosity Bump
>>
>>40562841
>>40564943

Okay, now that I refreshed the thread I can answer your questions.

1. Stop caring about balding.

2. Don't focus on getting ripped. Focus on cardio health. That is what you will need when you're 60, not massive muscles that you need to waste money on protein to maintain.

3. Seriously, stop giving a shit about your hair. Stop hiding it. You will only make things worse for you later on.
>>
File: bald.jpg (139KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bald.jpg
139KB, 1280x720px
How fucked am i guys?
>>
File: 1485227211645.gif (499KB, 220x283px) Image search: [Google]
1485227211645.gif
499KB, 220x283px
>>40565341

START FINASTERIDE RIGHT NOW

YOU STILL HAVE TIME

I CAN'T FUCKING STRESS THIS ENOUGH YOU FAGGOT GO TO THE DOCTOR RIGHT NOW

REEEEEEEE
>>
>>40562908
Don't worry all the old/f/ags use catalog.
Your long hair doesn't hide shit, Probably.

You should gain muscle regardless,
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.