[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a person not in shape i just bought Insanity max:30

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: insanity-max-301.jpg (105KB, 480x260px) Image search: [Google]
insanity-max-301.jpg
105KB, 480x260px
Will this help me get some tone and some good condition? I have not done any excercise in the last 2 years or so.

I'm 1m72 and weight 75kg
5feet 7 according to calculator
165lbs

Or is it just a jewish trick that scammed money out of my pocket?

Hitting the gym is not an option for me atleast not at this moment.

Anyone have experience with it?
>>
This is the laziest bait I've seen. Oy vey.

But to answer the question, you may as well have just thrown your hard earned sheckles out a window.
>>
>As a person not in shape i just wasted money
you're not gonna do it and you know it, bruh
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>40559935
Actually im not baiting. Im death serious.
It feels like this could help me step up to something better?

I always see good revieuws on other website but hoped some person here on fit would have experience with it.

Not looking for jewish merchants.
>>
bait or not, its fine cardio if you haven't done shit, it will help you out in getting that cardio down after that just lift some weights on top of it
>>
>>40559935
out of shape confirmed. HIIT is great in any format to lose fat.
>>
File: merchant.png (11KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
merchant.png
11KB, 230x219px
>>40559985
After i finish the program or during the program?
Im feeling to insecure atm to go to the gym.

My friend has offered me to go run in the park like 3 times a week and they have some machines there for everybody to use. Like some fitness machines but based on your own weight.

And also bars to pull yourself up and that sort of things.

Im really new to this kind of thing.
Any more advice?
>>
>>40560012
Read the sticky
>>
>>40559899
I could tell this was pure nonsense the moment I saw the picture but I made the mistake of checking it on youtube

Jesus christ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ556KtNva0
>>
>>40560070
Why jesus christ? is it better then you expecteD?
>>
>>40560084
First guy was right, your bait is lazy as fuck and way too obvious
>>
>>40560089
Why is it bait? im asking serious questions.
So this workout is trash and i should use my 30 day refund guarentee then?

And do something else i would never do like going to the gym.

Go 2 times give up and pay 1 year subscription
>>
>>40560100
>Why is it bait? im asking serious questions.
You're linking the most obvious meme marketing nonsense available on the internet and asking blank questions in hopes of baited ridicule or response and it's obvious

>So this workout is trash and i should use my 30 day refund guarentee then?
Spend it on a gym membership or a pair of shoes to run in

>And do something else i would never do like going to the gym.
More obvious bait

sage
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.