[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get rid of crotch fat and belly fat guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (329KB, 680x778px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
329KB, 680x778px
How do I get rid of crotch fat and belly fat guys?
>>
>>40557488
You read the fucking sticky
>>
You lose weight, retard.
>>
>>40557541
Would you do kindly give some examples of exercises that help out with this, kind anon?
>>
>>40557567
Read the sticky
>>
>>40557603
Fucking Christ can't even get a goddamn straight answer.
>>
>>40557631
That's because the answer you are looking for is very easily found in the sticky. The same sticky that you, the clueless prick that you are, decided to ignore upon entry to this board. Despite the sticky being the first thing you see, and despite it imploring you to read it, you decided not to. It has all the basic information and straight answers you need, but you didn't bother with it, so fuck off
>>
>>40557567

Walk 12,000 steps a day. eat 1800 calories a day.
>>
.75b = c

Given b is your bodyweight in pounds

Given c is the number of calories you should eat in one day

------------

- At least 1000 of your daily calories should be pure protein, like chicken breast, with the rest being mostly carbs and portions of vegetables and fruits here or there

- take fish oil and vitamin D daily

- stay hydrated

and enjoy failing, because PSMF diets are hell and you don't even have the willpower to even read a short page stuck at the very top which would tell you everything you need to know

but there, that is how you lose as much fat and as little muscle as quickly as possible
>>
DON'T LISTEN TO WHAT ANY OF THESE FAGGOTS ARE SAYING

If you had read the sticky OP you would know these things but I'm not going to berate you for being an insufferable faggot.

>You must EAT MORE than you normally do. This might seem counter-intuitive but you will injure yourself if you don't.

>Eat about 25g of protein every day plus 1 gram of fat and 1 gram of carbohydrates for every kilogram (NOT POUND YOU STUPID CUNTS) that you weigh. For example, if you weigh 200kgs, eat 200g of fat, 200g of carbs, and 25g of protein every day. Eating fat to burn fat is counterintuitive again, but it's scientifically proven to work. Dietary fat does NOT turn into body fat directly unless you skip the next step I'm about to mention.

>You must hit the gym every day of every week. Even if it's for 5 minutes on the treadmill, you've gotta do it. Dedication is the key here. It doesn't matter what you do in the gym as long as you're in there for at least 5 minutes a day. Don't bother lifting weights. You will hurt yourself.

>Don't bother drinking water. Drink Monster (NOT the carb-free shit unless you like drinking literal piss) because it contains caffeine which helps you lose weight. Here's the big one: EAT ICE instead of drinking water for the rest of the day. It burns your fat by forcing you to maintain your internal body temperature (it's fucking science, dudes. The calorie is literally defined as the amount of energy it takes to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water by 1 degree Celsius). If you eat a full fucking kilogram of ice you'll burn roughly 28,000 (!) calories just sitting there maintaining your body temperature.

By following this diet plan I've lost close to 250kg. You can do it too. I have another 100kg to lose before I'm down to healthy weight and I'm going to have a lot of loose skin, but after I get surgery for loose skin I will look like a normal human.
>>
>>40557681

>PROTIP: A good way to get a lot of your fats and carbs is by drinking milk, hence everyone saying do GOMAD (gallon of milk a day). Yes, you'll get a lot of protein too but it's irrelevant. You'll piss out all the protein your body can't use.
>>
>>40557681
Dude, you're the exact fucking reason no one reads the sticky. Fuck off
>>
>>40557695
Hey man I gave up negativity for Lent. I'm trying to be positive here.
>>
File: 1487717552901.gif (358KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1487717552901.gif
358KB, 300x169px
>>40557681
>>40557686
>>
>>40557681
>By following this diet plan I've lost close to 250kg. You can do it too. I have another 100kg to lose
I believe being 350 kg's overweight kills you, you sure you don't mean lbs?
>>
>>40557681
>By following this diet plan I've lost close to 250kg.
>I have another 100kg to lose

wew gj tho
>>
>>40557767
It was kilograms mate. I have to say I was pretty close to dying.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.