[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bulking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1486790006245m.jpg (105KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486790006245m.jpg
105KB, 683x1024px
How do I eat more? I'm having trouble bulking because I just can't seem to eat more than 2000 calories a day. What are some of the best ways to eat without force feeding yourself? What are some of your favorite bulking foods?
>>
>>40556753
I find keeping pocket food handy- Just grab some nuts, seeds, raisins and wrap them up and put them in your pocket. Snack on them throughout the day.

If you drink water add a pinch of salt to it, salty things increase your appetite and you will be hungrier more often. For some people bulking is a real pain in the ass. If you want to go clean you need to stick with it for a long time. I just eat 1 tub of 2L vanilla icecream every 5 days and drink a ton of milk.

You should get your sleeping and water intake resolved first before you attempt to eat way more food than normal. Also make sure to get your fibre and that you shit every morning on command, or you're going to get some anal and intestinal problems.
>>
>>40556788
Alright thanks I'll work on the water and sleep schedule first. How much fibre is enough? I usually get most of mine from my veggies but I feel like it's not nearly enough.
>>
File: hotdoggos.jpg (47KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
hotdoggos.jpg
47KB, 480x480px
Make a huge donger of a protein milkshake and drink one when you need a lot of calories.

>2 cups of milk
>as many scoops as it takes
>2 bananas
>cup of quick oats
>bit of chocolate ice cream
>can even add peanut butter or oil for more calories

Can easily get up to 2000 calories desu.
>>
Just rip Costco churros all day.
>>
File: IMG_8263.jpg (331KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8263.jpg
331KB, 1600x1200px
>>40556851

>churros
lel, enjoy eating a ton of sugar and fat with no nutritional value.

If you can get these at costco though, definitely do. They are god-tier.
>pic related
>>
>>40556753
Drink your calories
>>
Eat big meals, I eat about 3 big meals a day (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) all around or just under 1000 calories. Snack plenty throughout the day, whether it's an apple, or a pb sandwich. That's how I get my 3500 calories in
>>
I have this same issue, but I need 2,700 calories.

What foods do I eat to get more calories in?
>>
>>40557560
Healthy foods, not shitty processed foods.
>>
>>40556788
you forgot pocket eggs
>>
File: Untitled.png (65KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
65KB, 1152x648px
I just started to be serious and track my calories

you've got to get things that you can snack on and add to meals.

brown rice, for instance. in every meal.
or some peanut butter on whole grain toast during breakfast.

I haven't added everything here because I'm putting it on the sheet as i buy it, and I still have some peanut butter left.
>>
>>40556828
just eat a bowl of oats in the morning. You'll know you have enough fibre by the quality and consistency of your poop. It should be medium firm and hold it's shape coming out of ur butt, but still soft enough that it breaks off before it splashes down into the water.

It's important to really understand your own body, pee color, poop texture, how your breath smells first thing waking up, tongue coloration, even semen thickness and color. These things never get mentioned because they are awkward to talk about, but you should be closely watching them all. Skin is also another great indicator of overall health, you want springy taunt skin that is slightly pinkish, slap your chest if you see marks that's the sight of good blood flow, how warm are your fingers and toes etc. Also listen to your muscles, if you cramp easily or feel unnaturally sore rethink your warmup and cooldown routines, consider a sauna or using a contrast shower technique 30s cold / 30s hot for 3minutes to really help with doms and pain.

This way you identify problem areas and can tailor foods to help you out more. A lot of guys are too lazy to do all this, so they lift for a couple of years, hit a wall because they aren't in touch with their body functions and their cookie cutter routine is generic, and then they tech up and grow like a balloon. In the long term who knows wtf they've done to their internal organs and endocrine system. It's all puffed up water muscles and as soon as they stop the gear they shrink back to gymlet size, and a vicious addiction cycle develops, depression, sleep apnea etc.

Be clever and get your ducks in a row from day 1, then you won't ever have to basic bitch stumble your way through fitness.

>>40557592
this is not a bad idea,boiled eggs are delicious and very portable.
>>
>>40556905
>tfw read flatulas

Why do I always associate Mexican stuff with bowel movements ?
>>
>>40556788
>just grab some nuts
>>
>>40556788
what did it for me was preparing a large bulking shake (milk, raw eggs, protein, peanut butter, nanas, berries, oats) before bed and drinking half of it before bed, then finishing the other half as soon as I wake up. That maximizes your eating time in a day. You can easily cram 2-3 more meals a day in between. Currently eating 3k and feels pretty good. Up to 172 from 165, going to 180 before cut.
>>
Don't be afraid to get dirty, and carry around a big ass water bottle with you wherever you go. I'm off bulking for a bit because school is raping me but I'd go and buy things explicitly for their caloric density. I'd try to make my 3 meals relatively healthy ( dinner was always healthy af), and I'd supp with dirty snacks.

Some of the "snacks" would be the 2 bite brownies (140 calories each), shots of olive oil with some lemon juice squeezed in (120 cals healthy fats), stroopwaffels/cookies, scoops of peanut butter, and I'd buy some of the ensure/boost high calorie shakes to drink in the morning because I usually never make time for breakfast, they're an easy 400 cals.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.