[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

form nazis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: 1484156486490.png (14KB, 232x265px) Image search: [Google]
1484156486490.png
14KB, 232x265px
REEEEE
Was at the gym today when a new personal trainer showed up and started breaking down me and a couple of my friends form. He was saying all kinds of things about the squat, which none really made sense, like keeping your knees behind your toes and keeping your feet straight instead of out at an angle. He then tried to show us and seemed to struggle under a 165lb squat and barely hit parallel. When I went to do a low-bar squat he wouldn't stop calling it a good morning even though my bar path is completely vertical, which I have recorded before.

How do I deal with nazi form checkers, it appears he will be there everyday at the time we train now so no avoiding him.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>40556688
I should add that he then went into diet and said that my friend should be eating 300g of protein a day at 201lbs bodyweight to maintain. Said saturated fats are bad and the normal normie health stuff, and that weight was tied to carb consumption instead of straight calories in-calories out.
>>
>>40556713
>300g of protein
tell him to give his """""""""""""""""""personal trainer""""""""""""""""""" shirt to you because he just lost all credibility
>>
>>40556688
Hes not wrong but hes stupid because he doesn't understand the difference between different squatting styles.
>>
Tell him you don't care.
>>
File: 13542296fbdca.jpg (38KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
13542296fbdca.jpg
38KB, 500x498px
>>40556857
>squatting with straight feet is good
>>
>>40556688
He's not a form nazi. He's a retard.
>>
File: proper squat form.jpg (301KB, 720x1000px) Image search: [Google]
proper squat form.jpg
301KB, 720x1000px
>>40557044
>>
What do I do?
Someone recently stopped me during benching cause he saw me doing curls before.

>whats your routine?
Today, chest and bis, why?
>This is bad, do push and pull instead
>starts to ramble about push and pull
Thanks man, I'll look into that.
>he keeps talking
Alright

I thought he wasn't a regular because I've never seen him before but it I saw him again today.
I love my ultimate bro tier chest and bis workout. That's how I reward myself from leg day. I love doing every curl and bench variation, dips flys, everything.
Do I have to switch to ppl now because I'm too autistic to tell him? Pls help.
>>
>>40556688
load 405lb, squat it, if he criticizes you tell him to show how it's done
>>
>>40558657
>dumb bitch tells me to stop using overhand grip when doing rows
>"you are gonna ruin your wrist! XD"
>then she goes on to do deadlifts with THE WOOOOOOORST FORM IVE EVER SEEN
holy fuck i hate women.
>>
>>40556688
"i'm not interested in your advice"
>trainer leaves
>>
>>40556713
Can't tell if trolling.

Am concerned.
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 273x184px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 273x184px
I once asked some dude (after making sure I wasn't interrupting his workout) if my back was straight and parallel to the floor for Pendlay rows, because I was still learning the lift and couldn't be completely sure without a spot.

He said, "Yep".

That was it. Genuine thanks to you, random dude, my row is strong to this day.
>>
File: 1486579462592.jpg (85KB, 535x587px) Image search: [Google]
1486579462592.jpg
85KB, 535x587px
>>40558657
Or just ignore him
>>
>>40558759
I believe it, some personal trainers are just fucking retarded these days
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.