[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How To Start?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: david.jpg (60KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
david.jpg
60KB, 650x650px
Newbie to /fit/
Where do I start?
Exercise plans, diet plans, supplements, etc

I'm just sick of being a skinnyfat faggot and want to finally commit to something, but I want it to be worthwhile.
>>
Hey dude there's this cool thing called the sticky, you should check it out!

Your pal,
Anon :^)
>>
>>40555982
Honestly have never read a sticky before but if it really is informative, thank you (I sense sarcasm in your words friendo)
>>
File: 1439424262226s.jpg (7KB, 196x200px) Image search: [Google]
1439424262226s.jpg
7KB, 196x200px
>>40556067
>>
>>40555956
Since you probably wont read the stick ill just summarize the key points

If your a skinnyfat then most people including some of the top fitness you tubers advise you to cut down to a 12% bf then bulk OR if you dont really care about that or skelly then bulk rn. If youre legitimately fat any source of exercise will be weightless

Use fitness frog to get your TDEE. +300 or +500 to your TDEE if you want to bulk. -300 or -500 from your TDEE is you want to cut.

All beginners that want to lift weight should do a strength program and go on a bulk for at least 8 to 12 months build their foundation. Again refer to point one on when you should bulk

The sticky recommends two programs. SL and SS. I did SL and I honestly wish I did SS. SS is perfect for beginners. I advise if youve never lifted weights then start everything at bar. Rippletoe is a fat fuck so his program alone will meme you. Do not do lowbar squats. Do high bar ATG squats. Dumbbell curls as accessories on all days and add a cardio day.

If you dont know how to do an exercise I recommend Alan Thrall, Omar isuf, Athlenx, ScottHerman. For a definitive guide to the squat watch Alan Thralls Video. For a definite guide on how to pendaly row watch Alan Thralls video. For a definitive guide to the deadlift watch rippletoes video (only video to watch)

Dont buy into the supplement jewish corporations. Protein intake isnt necessary on a bulk; if youre eatting a lot of eggs, milk and meat youll reach your daily limit. Only thing I would recommend is a preworkout even then a 8hour nightly rest > any supplement on the market

BUY A FUCKING FOOD SCALE. Track your calories diligently. Let me repeat that, BUY A FUCKING FOOD SCALE they are $10 on fucking amazon

Have fun
>>
>>40555956
You didn't have the self-awareness to read the sticky, you'll never make it
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.