[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we get a good /fit/ feels thread that aren't about getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 47

File: cuba.png (216KB, 436x376px) Image search: [Google]
cuba.png
216KB, 436x376px
Can we get a good /fit/ feels thread that aren't about getting puss or mired?

>putting on a fitted shirt
>handling heavy shit outside of the gym
>finally getting your baked chicken down to a science

Please contribute.
>>
>>40554370
>easily carry heavy bags of sand and dirt while people around me struggle
I'm still a literal skeleton , but I learned to enjoy labour
>>
>>40554370
I make enough money to pay a local restaurant to prep all my meals so literally all I have to do is lift hard to make gains.
>>
>>40554389
>throwing 90lb bags of concrete over my shoulder

Caught the lot attendant mirin my bicep. Good stuff.
>>
>>40554370
>Always wore large t-shirts or hoodies to the gym because I found wearing singlets vain
>Knew I was bigger than average after 1,5 years of lifting
>Buy some singlets 2 days ago and go lift in one
>Realise I'm way bigger than I thought and finally understood why everyone lifts in singlets
>Body dysmorphia disappeared

This probably explains why I get alot more mires and why girls are hitting me uo on my DM, facebook and started groping my arms and chest since a few months ago.
>>
>have home gym
>go to mirror to see my pump which I usually don't do
>see how fuckin huge and joocy I look with a pump
>go back to dyel afterwards
It was a mixed feel
>>
>Doing a charity relay
>Here it comes, time to leg it
>My period is 6 days early
>Blood dripping down my leg
>A photo of me crying with clear blood stains is in 3 different local papers
>>
>>40554585
>crying

seriously? why?
>>
>qt comes into the bike store I work at
>she looks like it's photo
>help her out for awhile
>she adds me on Facebook later that night
>set up a date with her
>keeps putting it off because she's "busy"
>suddenly stops talking to me
>check her IG and find out that she bought a bike from a different shop, and now has an Asian powerlifter bf

She had such beautiful eyes.....
>>
File: images (2).jpg (7KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
7KB, 261x193px
>>40554431
>tfw I do this too
Building and lumber here. What department of Home Depot are you in?
>>
>>40554585
How is this "good"?
>>
File: 1488257850912.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488257850912.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>40554370
>making dyels furious
>>
>>40554370
> Be at work
> Guy comes over with a package:
> "Who is Anon Faggotto?"
> QT IT Asian smiles and stands
> "He is the fit on the corner"
> Guy gives me the package and leaves.

Stupid as fuck, and I am an autist, but it made me feel good.
>>
>>40556693
so mad
>>
>>40554370
>>finally getting your baked chicken down to a science

this is a great feel
>>
>Can we get a good /fit/ feels thread that aren't about getting puss or mired?

>>40554389
>>40554431
>>40554562

yall are straight retarded
>>
>>40556693
Absolutely embarrassing.
>>
>not sure you can hit 3 reps
>hit 4

First time body weight bench, woo
>>
>>40554579
iktf

t. manlet who feels
>>
>>40555035
anon don't worry, that ricer can't beat a good ol american hog
>>
>>40554428

Same, also when on a cut it is a waste of time and money to go grocery shopping all the time because I eat so little that shit goes bad before I get a chance to eat it or I have to buy small quantities and go shopping ever other day.....fuck that shit.
>>
>>40556693

what a fucking jealous phaggot, you can smell the butthurt.
>>
>Cutting and having old clothes fit you again.
>The moments of pure souls cleansing clarity leading up to your first meal of the day on Intermittent Fasting.
>Drinking black coffee on an empty stomach (IF).
>Taking a shit before going to work or hitting the gym.
>Getting back into lifting and overcoming the initial DOMS.
>>
>have chronic illness
>have to see doctors 4 times a year for regular checkups, and at least 3 times more during exacerbations
>started new drug last year, supposed to be really great for my condition
>went 6 months without problems from the illness
>used 3 of those months to get back into lifting
>reach my strongest point a month ago
>have exacerbation, go see doc
>nurses comment on how much better im looking, not in mirin fashion but they were surprised i was sick (i tend to look obvious when sick)
>doc prescribes stronger than typical tuneup round to get me back up to speed
>tuneup is rough, cant lift, but get through it
>see doc week after tuneup
>says recovery is way better than he expected
>says at the rate im going, ill be the best ive been in 8 years

My lifts are weak and the workouts are often so rough I have to sit down during rests between sets, but those doc reports feel so good
>>
>>40557018

shit man, feels known.....I've been dealing with some brutal sciatica for the last 2 years, disc related.....epidurals keep me sane.

Stay strong bro
>>
>>40554370
>going to the gym as a semi-noob (stopped going a while ago)
>after a month, get up to where I stalled before because shit form/habits/sleep
>last set, think "I can probably lift more"
>add another 5kg to the bar
>smash the set, do another one as well
>actually make progress for the first time in months

Just feels good to make progress in the gym, even if I'm still benching less than 1pl8.
>>
I'm mostly just starting out in /fit/ness but I can feel myself getting stronger every week.
>tfw can finally do the 25 lb curls easily
>tfw planning on moving to the 27.5s next time
Feels good man.
>>
>>40557161

Treat it like leveling in an RPG, it makes it fun.
>>
File: 1482460584657.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1482460584657.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>made the first deadlift progress in over a fucking year
I MMM GONNA MAKE IT ITS ONLY HALF A PLATE BUT I'M GONNA MAKE IT
>>
>>40554370
>Struggling to do my bench press
>"hey man, saw you struggling. want a spot?"
>random gym bro gives me great pointers on bench form and later on deadlifts. Not aggressive or mean spirited

The gym is slowly starting to become a happy place with cool people.
>>
>>40556710
Smash his boipucci.
>>
File: file.png (184KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
184KB, 1100x1100px
>2 days after chest workout
>run down set of stairs
>feel pecs bouncing up and down
>>
>>40557344
half a plate is a good progress
keep it up !
>>
>getting dressed and needing to pull your belt to the smallest size for the first time
>seeing the separation of chest/delts as you cut weight
Or on the other side
>filling out the shoulders and chest of a large shirt that's still too big in the belly
>finally adding that third plate to your bench
>>
>>40554579
well eventually pumped you will be pretty much normal you if you keep that up
>>
>>40556693
is there a source? pretty confident he called that dude a pussy and he didn't even budge lol
>>
>>40554618
Woman on the rag, that's why.
>>
>>40554370
>be me
>leave family farm to go to college
>freshman 15 in like 1 month
>friend offers to lift with me
>gettingswole.gif
>go home next summer
>loading hay with brother
>chucking 60 lb hay bales straight up 20 ft with ease for hours while brother is mirin
Feels good OP.
>>
>been on anti psychotics for around 4 years now
>the first 2 years were hell, anxiety, phycosis and absolute murderess side effects from the tablets
>keep telling myself not to give up, this can be beaten, no doubt
>start lowering the meds, manage to stop them last year for about month
>one of the proudest moments of my life, I feel great, every aspect of my life is better
>have a hiccup and ive been back on them since then
>stopped my hobbies, just couldnt do them with how my mind was
>I decided that this was enough, im not living like this, spend all day improving myself, go to gym, muay thai, make music
>stopped one of my tablets recently, hit 3plate deadlift the other day and making tons of music again
>i feel relieved, im back on track, all that determination i put in is showing
>>
>>40554585
Bullshit. No sauce means it didn't happen.
>>
>>40556948
>The moments of pure souls cleansing clarity leading up to your first meal of the day on Intermittent Fasting.

i'm glad someone else feels this. I once made a meal that tasted so delicious and savory that i literally fell to my knees when i took the first bite. It was an experience
>>
>coming back to lifting after a long break and realizing you've maintained more strength than you thought you did

>seeing your muscles move and flex when you're just going about your day doing regular things
>>
>>40558934
ALSO

>calluses on my hands are coming back

i didn't think i even missed them until now, honestly
>>
>>40558862

> that determination

Congrats Anon. Having to take those kind of meds is an easy downward spiral. Glad you're getting through it.
>>
Not exaclty related but

>tfw going to the gym for the first time after a break up and releasing all that fucking anger and frustration and replacing it with endorphins making you feel good again

Fuck you Lisa.
>>
Coming home from a pr breaking session and eating every animal product in the house

Having to buy new shirts/pants
>>
>>40559052
How long ago was the split, anon? My first post-breakup gym experience was much different

felt very freeing because i didn't have to worry about her being upset about something, i didn't have to argue with her over text while trying to get a workout in, i didn't have to worry about her "needing" me for something minor that she let blow up into something big

it's a mixed bag
>>
>>40559052
>>40559068
Not him, but I recently got broken up with (4 weeks ago) after a 6 year relationship.

Lifting like crazy now, gains are showing slowly but surely. Cant stop thinking about all the good times with the ex though, but hopefully that will pass soon.

Will I ever meet someone as good as her? Was she even that good, or am I just making it all up in my head?
>>
>>40559087
Yes, you will move on and you will find someone who is right for you. (even if, ultimately, that person is yourself). I was the one who initiated my breakup (roughly 2 months ago) and even i find myself getting reminded of "the good times", but then i just have to remind myself of the bad times that piled up and the reason we broke up and I know it was for the best. The only thing you have control over in this world is your own body and mind, so focus on those and the rest will come to you when it may.

Supposedly, you're supposed to allow yourself 1 month for every year you were with someone to completely "get over them" and you're only 4 weeks in, it'll get better, man, i promise.
>>
>>40559068
Mine was a month ago.

I wallowed in self pity that entire time. Neglected myself, ate shitty, drank myself to a stupor. Glad I snapped out of that sooner rather than later.
>>
>>40559126

Thanks bro. 5 months to go then. Shitty thing is, shes already kind of with some new guy, who doesnt even lift (not DYEL, like absolutely doesnt lift).
I almost cant even remember the bad times and just cant get over this slight hope that she will come back and we will fix it.

>>40559134
Strange, I went the exact opposite when she left. I just couldnt sit still, literally would go run outside for hours and hours, gym as much as I can. When i wasnt doing anything, I was sad.
>>
>ride my home stationary bike everyday the last 5 years
>never even had a real bike
>finally get a decent bike after saving up
>go to a "casul" bike meet and see my friend from highschool that has those crazy expensive bikes
>hes with his gf and hes making fun of my shitty bike
>this is getting too long
>TLDR i absolutly BTFO him and pedal 31KM uphill
>he comes to the meet point literally 2h after me all
>i call him a pussy infront of his gf and then go home alone
>>
>>40559087
>Cant stop thinking about all the good times with the ex though, but hopefully that will pass soon.

That's pointless, man. Not only are you torturing yourself but as time passes, you'll probably start to distort the memories too, making them seem better or more important than they actually were.

Do whatever you can to not get trapped in the past. Head up and always moving forward.

I find keeping an eye, so to speak, on my emotions at all times to be very helpful. Just be mindful about what you're thinking. Are your current thoughts positive and focused on right now or are they wandering to the past? It's hard at first but with practice it'll become second nature.
>>
>>40559156
I find it fascinating how different people handle similar situations.

I allowed myself to stoop to new lows. But that's OK, I've learned valuable lessons and I'm picking myself back up from my bootstraps and starting from square one all over again. I've done it before, I'll likely do it again, too, but I'll never allow myself to quit permanently.
>>
>>40559156
>5 months to go then

that 1 month/1 year thing is like a maximum period of time, so you very well might get over her before that 6 months rolls around, but you shouldn't let it take longer than that, according to wherever it was i was reading that from, know what i mean?

>>40559134
my first breakup put me in a position like that. First love that ended in an EXTREMELY rough breakup, and my "wallow in self-pity" period lasted 2 whole years because i had no idea how to deal with how i was feeling
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-15-20-46-16.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-15-20-46-16.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>mirror with one type of lighting
>HOLY FUCK ITS PAYING OFF. IM GETTING BIGGER!DAMN!!!!

>catch yourself in a different mirror
>dyel faggot, nothing changed
>>
>>40559173
>Head up and always moving forward.
Im making so many friends, going out literally every single night, yet all the time im thinking that it would be so much better if she was with me.

Im doing my best bro, I really just need a cute girl to flirt with and tell me that im not as shit as what my ex makes me seem to be.

So what youre saying is to think less of the past, and more on the future? I struggle with that at the moment, since literally everything reminds me of her. I just need someone new to help replace the memories. I need new memories with a new girl.

>>40559186
>I've done it before, I'll likely do it again, too, but I'll never allow myself to quit permanently.

Thats it bro. We are gonna get through this. I was happy before she was in my life, and will be happy after. Just focus on the gains.

>>40559196
>so you very well might get over her before that 6 months rolls around
I really hope so. Im flying to Hong Kong to visit an old friend soon, and we are exploring Thailand, Vietnam, etc so hopefully getting ontop of another girl will help me get over the ex, atleast if temporarily.
>>
>>40559221
>So what youre saying is to think less of the past, and more on the future?

Not even necessarily the future but just this very second.

If at any point you're feeling overwhelmed just take a minute to stop and take in everything that's going on around you that very second. Listen to the birds chirp, how they go from high pitch to low pitch, frantic chirping to calm. Hear the leaves rustle in the wind. Feel the air go through your nostrils and try and focus on the sensation you feel as you breathe in.

It sounds like hippy bullshit but man, it works. It always calms me down and brings me back to reality.
>>
File: 1449521343510.jpg (31KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1449521343510.jpg
31KB, 400x387px
>Bought an apartment in my home town
>Graduate with a bachelor's in 3 months
>Got a great internship
>Actually realize I'm able to feel love again (even though she doesn't feel the same way back I'm glad, I'm moving to my home town anyway)
>Gym is going great, eating well and so on.
>>
>>40559221
>I struggle with that at the moment, since literally everything reminds me of her. I just need someone new to help replace the memories. I need new memories with a new girl.

this will happen for a little while, be warned. I find myself getting reminded of my ex by seemingly completely random objects or events, it's just a part of having memories like that with someone.

And it's good that you have a vacation planned. a week after my split i was celebrating New Year's Eve with some friends out at a bunch of bars and making out with another girl to celebrate. It definitely gave me a head-start on getting over her in a "I can get other girls, i don't have to just be stuck on her" kind of way
>>
>>40559221
>I just need someone new to help replace the memories. I need new memories with a new girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mbp0DugfCA

This is a fun little video I like to watch when I'm going through something similar.
>>
>>40559266
Nice dubs. Gonna try that, thanks bro. Focus on the now. Youre a real pal.

>>40559278
Yeah, problem is we spent almost every second of every day together, and it just sucks that she seems like shes over it already.. I mean surely she cant be right? But fuck it, time to move on hey..

Yeah only attention ive gotten from females since the breakup is from a couple of older women, and this slightly overweight girl who was practically hinting that she wanted me as a fuck buddy. I softly rejected it, maybe I just wasnt ready yet..I just need the feeling of being able to get another girl who I also like.

>>40559281
Gonna watch it as soon as I get home, thanks bro.

Love you all, no homo.
>>
Lifting completely changed me from a fatass weakling to normal looking / strong person but genuinely I'm more happy about how it fixed my sleeping pattern. I go to bed at 10.30 and wake up at 7.30 (sometimes 7) whether I set an alarm or not. Don't have to crawl out of bed and don't feel tired in a morning.
>>
>>40559318
>that she seems like shes over it already.. I mean surely she cant be right?

everybody deals with break-ups differently man. Don't get hung-up on how she is feeling or appearing to feel, just focus on yourself for now.
>>
>>40559343
>just focus on yourself for now.
Ok. Im gonna do that. Gonna go home, hit my back and tri's then got plans tonight to go out for a bit with my 2 gay neighbours, pretty good wingmen so should be fun.

It helps to talk about these things with other people..I pretty much went into hibernation mode with the ex, then found out I had almost no friends after she left, but i think im gonna be ok. Its time to focus on me, and not her or any of her shit.
>>
>>40558862
>absolute murderess side effects from the tablets
know that feel Senpai.
>>
File: IMG_0311.jpg (35KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0311.jpg
35KB, 300x300px
>when you slip up for a few weeks, but jump right back on the horse without a break
>jeans you wore in high school fit you better now than they did back then
>don't really even feel the want to drink outside of the occasional weekend to get smashed
>the first half of the protein drink after working out
>post workout dump

These are some of the things that keep me going to the gym and eating better
A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step
>>
File: good feelin.png (3KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
good feelin.png
3KB, 205x246px
>>40559504
>post workout dump
>>
File: 1485961376249.jpg (1MB, 2000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1485961376249.jpg
1MB, 2000x1414px
>can see faint outlines of abs for the first time in my life
>Jawline is coming out
>Can wear fairly slim fitting stuff without having a disgusting gut sticking out
>Gout flare ups seem to have stopped completely
>People who I haven't seen in a while telling me "wew lad you got buff, getting big, etc"
>Girls aren't treating me as invisible anymore, they laugh a lot easier at shit I say.
>Went out on first date in my life, still kv though.

I'm still horrifically DYEL but it's nice.
>>
>deadlift yesterday
>abs sore today
>>
>>40554585
London
>>
>>40557018

I have cystic fibrosis. I very much know your feels. I'm still waiting for that drug that actually helps me though. Godspeed.
>>
>>40556693
holy shit i need source
>>
>>40559165
>friend
>call him a pussy in front of his gf

dude pick one rofl
>>
>>40559200
The mirror in my bathroom is placed in a way that I can only look at myself while getting white front light. It makes me look flat, undefined and pale. Its great because you get used to that version of yourself so once you approach feeling good with that, literally any other place you feel like you look great
>>
>all the old shitty ugly clothing that has been rotting in your warderobe for years suddenly looks fucking good on you now just because ur jacked
>>
>>40559318
>>40559343
Also, she is deffo NOT over you. Girls are pros at acting like they've moved on. Don't worry that you're still feeling the breakup, so is she.
>>
>>40554370
who is this semen demon
>>
>>40559915
its a boy
>>
>my thread is still up

Morning lads.

>>40559915
a qtpie cuban-white hybrid. Miami is full of them, though most of them have shit taste in just about eveyrhting.
>>
>>40559891
>Girls are pros at acting like they've moved on.
But yeah, I kinda was a dick to her near the end of our relationship, but we had some amazing times..Shes since blocked me on all social media's, so I must mean something to her right?

I almost hate the fact that there may still be hope for us to get back together..
>>
>>40560037
There is not.
>>
>>40560037
>there may still be hope for us to get back together..

no
>>
>>40560048
>There is not.
>>40560048
>no

Ok. Understood, thanks bros.
>>
>>40560103
Sorry champ. It's harsh, but the longer you think about getting back together, the worse your life will become.

You've gotta truly accept that this is how it ends, that this is how it will always be. No resolution.

Eventually you forget about her, it gets better. It's a slow-as-hell process, but it does get better. Just trust the process.

You're not the first person to go through a breakup and you definitely won't be the last. Once you're older, you'll miss the days spent single, hanging with your bros. If I could go back to my last heartbreak period, I would do it in a second. You have to learn to love the process.
>>
File: 0222171802a.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
0222171802a.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>40559520
You're basically me except for the kv part. My abs only appear very faintly under perfect lighting but it feels good man.
Progress is slowing though.
>>
>>40560261
DYEL?
>>
>>40560027
no you're lying
>>
>gym 5x a week 2 hours each day
>interview for big boi pay at least for me ($25/h)
>83lbs lost but still fat
>strongest I've been in my entire life
>clothes don't fucking fit at all but don't want to buy more till I lose more weight
>non-stop comments about how much weight I've lost
>discovered my sternum for the first time the other day (silly I know but it was covered in fat)
>have to fap 2x a day due to libido increase

Next week is PR week. Can't wait to break all my records.
>>
>>40560473
>non-stop comments about how much weight I've lost

i still don't really know this feel. I went from bloated alchie to abs and bicep veins and the only comment i got was from a friend who told me I look fit.
>>
>>40560491
No one noticed till I started wearing old shirts (smaller) and after about 60 fucking pounds of weight loss. Try better fitting shirts.
If you went from skinnyfat to dyel abs and biceps no one is going to notice much honestly. But you will, and that should give you more confidence.
>>
File: thanks image search.png (189KB, 692x804px) Image search: [Google]
thanks image search.png
189KB, 692x804px
>>40556693
Gee thanks image search.
>>
>>40557125
I feel you bro we will all get there
>>
>>40559165
I know this, i always do some running on the treadmill, i cant run where i live so its the only chance i get. One time i go jogging with friends and just completely smoke them all, not even out of breath while they cant stop panting. The speed and distance i can cover quickly shocked me too. I mean doing a few miles on the treadmill doesnt give you any real sense of progress so its a big shock when you realise just how far a mile actually is in real life and how easily i could do it.
>>
>>40556693

Is that the guy who climbed the walmart support beam and started doing pullups to impress girl?

That guy is a cringelord.
>>
>>40560581
That funny fat fuck ethan at H3H3 straight roasted him.

I'd love to get Ethan /fit/
>>
>>40560447
2 to 3 times per week, but not enough time in the gym as I would like.
>>
>>40556850
dude I am struggling with this so much, I was raised not to waste and eat my entire plate and shit, turned me into a fatass. I think I'm at a good weight now, but the wasting food thing is something I can't shake, I have a hard time shopping and cooking enough to maintain/cut and I really struggle with leftovers and food going bad. If I don't meal prep, I become very wasteful.
>>
File: 1340077516486.jpg (52KB, 440x587px) Image search: [Google]
1340077516486.jpg
52KB, 440x587px
>friend takes a snap story of me
>can see my muscles even through a crew neck sweat shirt

making it is looking /fit/ not matter what you have on
>>
>>40561601
he wouldnt be funny without his ponch
>>
File: s90kx.jpg (35KB, 604x402px) Image search: [Google]
s90kx.jpg
35KB, 604x402px
>>40554370
>was fatty with 10 nephews and nieces
>love 'em to death and I'm their favorite uncle
>tfw they are embarassed of my fattiness
>decided to lose weight
>currently fit and they can't wait to show me off to their friends
to making it lads, cheers
>>
>>40559087
I went through similar stuff, but it was 4 years instead of 6. Never thought I would get over her, thought she was the one. Definitely didn't think somebody would fall in love with me ever. Bullshit, I was so wrong.

Recently married a girl I've been with for about 5 years, and I've never ever been happier. If there's unconditional, unwavering love and care for somebody like me, then I'm sure you'll be fine Anon.
>>
File: 1488257982096.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488257982096.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>40558836
>>40559806
>>40560516
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyTrXmFBJdQ
the guy is present for like half the video
>>
>>40559742
I have CF too. I got put on that Orkambi stuff last January and it's been huge. I hope you can get on that or something similar soon, brah
>>
>>40558862
You can beat the Pharmaceutical Jew, we believe in you
>>
File: Hello Darkness.jpg (123KB, 817x627px) Image search: [Google]
Hello Darkness.jpg
123KB, 817x627px
>>40561688
>nephews and nieces
>currently fit and they can't wait to show me off to their friends
Wew
>>
>>40560516
Kek
>>
File: 1453054739381.gif (3MB, 278x165px) Image search: [Google]
1453054739381.gif
3MB, 278x165px
>>40554370
>cutting
>start to look good
>mfw
>>
>>40557096
>Been dealing with sciatica for 2.5 years after deadlifting like a fucking idiot
>Epidurals didn't help after the 1st
>Finally going to get a discsectomy this month, end in sight
Feels good man.
>>
>>40554370
> take about 6 months off from lifting
> first day back still able to row 75 lbs DB

it was a nice feel.
>>
> injecting a gram of tren into your arse with 0 blood.
>>
>>40558572
I don't like this feel. Makes me feel fat
>>
>>40562264
Fuck yeah, man. That's awesome.

We all go through those periods thinking a girl is 'the one' and then she smashes your heart into smithereens. And it takes us forever to realise that 'the one' would never do that. The one will never ditch you, ghost you, intentionally hurt you or go running back to her ex that she's still in love with, Fuck you Lisa.

She'll stick by your side through thick and thin.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
>Ass has went from completely Hank Hill tier to almost qt tier

Feelsgoodman
>>
>first time in your life just lifting to lift

>not to get bigger, leaner, stronger so you can defeat your inner demons

>first time not recovering from some bullshit life episode in the gym
>>
> Dead of winter, -20 Celsius
> Bus
> One minute early
> Run to the stop
> Bus slows down but doesn't stop
> No fucking way I'm waiting another 30
> Run it down to next stop
> Nobody there, bus carries on
> One more stop
> Two people there, bus stops
> Realized I've just run down a damn motor vehicle on icy ground over 3-4 blocks
> Cold stare at the driver as I get on
> "You know what you did."
> He won't make eye contact.

Ballin', Canada style.
>>
>>40554370
>Finally back in the gym after depression knocked me out of it for a good like 8 months.
Feels good, lads
>>
>>40565658

It's a fucking catch 22 in a way.

I know going to the gym will make me feel good and help ease the depression but I'm too depressed to go to the gym in the first place.
>>
>>40565630
>3 bus stops in 3-4 blocks
what
>>
>>40565671
That was my problem, friend. I recently switched up my meds after getting a second opinion on my diagnoses, and I started CBT. since then I've been able to actively fight this shit in my head. Try one of the things I mentioned, anon.
>>
>Started getting /fit/
>Start feeling better about life instantly
>Get over insecurities
>Learn to enjoy my own company
>Stop feeling lonely
>Anytime I drink alcohol or eat junk food I don't enjoy it
>Stopped craving it now completely
>Sex drive levels out
>Body is starting to look a little better
>Decide on a career path I'm really interested in

Pretty good
>>
File: 1486176165457.jpg (43KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486176165457.jpg
43KB, 480x480px
Today I failed my squats because I got hungry. Then I quit and went home. Please kill me.

Also I have a collapsed arch on my left foot so now my right knee is falling apart from the pressure.
>>
>>40565770
Near downtown, they're pretty close together.
>>
>>40566630
Perhaps orthotics might help? I have fallen arches, and they allow me to run.
>>
>tfw you get into your cut and your face stops looking fat

I hate bulking so much because it all goes to my face.
>>
>>40556693

Connor is legit cringey as fuck. Like some guys can pull off the whole "I'm shredded and cocky" thing that Zyzz was famous for. But you've got to do it write and not just walk up to girls and rip your shirt off like you're God's fucking gift.

But Connor man, it's so fucking cringey. Can't imagine how many girls he has to edit out of his videos because they respond with confusion rather than instantly sucking his cock. Like I'm sure he gets plenty of girls still because there is that minority of girls who will see a good physique and instantly want to fuck. But most girls aren't like that.
>>
>>40559836

This.

The goal is to look acceptable in the worst possible lighting, that's when you know you've made it. My bathroom is just like that
>>
>started going to the gym with one of my friends a while back
>he'd already been but stopped for a while and was getting back into it
>I was really far below him for so long
>beginning to exceed him on DLs and squats
>still lagging on upperbody

Feeling mixed but optimistic
>>
File: FMKqNS9.jpg (37KB, 528x480px) Image search: [Google]
FMKqNS9.jpg
37KB, 528x480px
>>40554370
>that aren't about getting puss or mired

The day something great pertaining to this happens to me I can't post about it.
>>
At gym today, literally mired by 3 girls that are legit 7/10+ felt good.

First one she walked by me and we made eye contact for solid couple seconds and she gave me a big smile.

Second, was at dumbbell rack and girl walking up to it when I looked that way gave me a huge fuckin smile when our eyes met.

Third, cutest one, was squatting and I was doing cable flies we kept making eye contact at least 3 different times for a couple seconds each.

I'm not even that big senpai.
>>
File: 1487971848096.gif (4MB, 390x270px) Image search: [Google]
1487971848096.gif
4MB, 390x270px
>>40558572
it was weird to go for a run 1-2 years in working out first being skelly

that fucking bounce all over the body, felt mixed man

but later i m okay, this is way better than being skelly
>>
>Been training martial arts 5-6x times per week instead of 1-2x per week
>My cardio is through the fucking roof
>>
>>40565925
Congrats anon!
>>
Man, this thread is kinda cosy.

No homo
>>
>>40567242
Nigger

>thread that aren't about getting puss or mired
>>
>got massaged by registered massage therapist to fix my back I fucked up diddylifting
>will be able to return to gym soon
>>
>It's getting to be springtime around here
>already been pretty sunny a few days
>my tan is coming back

thank god for my iberian peninsula/eastern european genes, senpai. I become a beautiful golden-brown when i tan and i can't wait to see how it looks since ive been working out this winter quite a bit
>>
>>40554428
What kind of restaurant are you getting that from? I'm assuming it is like a mom and pop place? That is freaking awesome!

If I could find a place that made sense financially, and could bust out some delicious nutritious food, without me needing to spend hours prepping it I would be so happy.
>>
>>40567473
REKT faggot
>>
>>40560261
Holy shit if this is what normies think of as almost having abs then I must look like a god to them.
>>
>>40557018
I know this might not mean much but I'm praying for yah bro. Keeping yourself fit is probably helping your recovery process as well as overall life improvement.

We're all gonna make it
>>
>>40567556
There's a place in my city that does this. I get a weeks worth of lunches that I take to work for about $45 (Australian dollars) which is roughly what I normally spend when I go through the effort of prepping my own meals and it saves me a couple of hours a week as I just need to go down the road to pick it up.

They're really good meals too. Super healthy, properly portioned control, correct amounts of protein, carbs etc.
>>
>>40562332
I think a lot of stuff that Conner does is super cringy but that dude is a total moron. He is desperately trying to get everyone's attention and is just generally being obnoxious. Like I thought it was funny with him taking his shirt off and mocking him but then he just keeps hanging around
>>
>>40567606
Im super jelly, that's awesome! Perks of living in the city I guess!
>>
File: 1488335154748s.jpg (9KB, 250x232px) Image search: [Google]
1488335154748s.jpg
9KB, 250x232px
>>40554370
>Just bought a 300 piece tool chest from Harbor Freight.
>Probably weighs around 80-100 lbs.
>Cardboard packaging doesn't have any carry handles or holes
>Lift it up onto my right shoulder as I walk out the door.
>dude's gf subtlety mires as they walk past me into the store.

Feels good my dudes.
>>
>>40567771
I just read the OP again, nevermind the miring, lifting that shit onto my shoulder relatively easily felt good.
>>
>>40567771
>work at a sporting goods store
>have to carry heavy stuff out for customers all the time
>hoist it up on my shoulder like it's nothing

I don't even know or care if other people are mirin, it just feels good to ME
>>
>>40554370
>Friend attempted suicide by slitting wrist a week ago
>She isn't heavy but is a dead weight
>Grils there couldn't pick her up cause dyels
>Suicidal friend's husband is drunk and useless
>I picked her up bretty easily cus diddy lifting
>Put her in the car and bolted out the house
She only weighs like 120lbs but if I didn't workout I couldn't pick her up and she would have bled more.
>>
>>40567816
Jesus. What happened afterwards? Why did she want to kill herself?
>>
>>40567873
Afterwards
>Drove my suicidal friend, her husband and her friends to ER
>Suicidal friend kept wanting to get up and leave
>She is drunk and suicidal still
>Took her outside and gave her my joint to calm her down
>Joint works and she calms down, eventually fell a sleep in my arm
>Nurse calls her name, she gets sent to waiting room.
>Me and the rest of friends waited in the waiting room for 4 hours
>Nurse told us that she needs to stay here
>We leave
>Next morning, according to my suicidal friend
>She was kept in a suicide watch room with windows and a bed
>Nurse forget about her and left her in there for 4 hours
>Girl slept on her arm that she gashed open with knife, the wound opened up while she slept on it and she woke up in a pool of blood
>Then she went up to one of the nurse, then she gets stitched up immediately
>She didn't have her phone with her, and no wallet
>She somehow manipulated one of the nurse and lied that she was given a permission to leave early
>Girl left the hospital without her phone, wallet nor shoes in -10 weather
>She caught the bus and she told the bus driver that she needed a ride for free
>She goes home
Apparently this was her 3rd attempt to kill herself in 10 month, thinking of admitting her to a psyche hospital with a consent from her parents and husband.
>>
>>40554370
>3ish months into lifting
>haven't gone in a few days due to moving towns
>starting to get that itch for the gym
>feel my motivation to lift growing
>already feelsgoodman.jpg but theres more
>end of my workout
>doing bicep curls in the mirror
>can see lots more muscle tone on my forearms
>can see chest getting visibly bigger
>feel stronger every day
>being a DYEL faggot this feels pretty fucking good even though it's not much for you dudes
>>
>>40559165
I hope this is real, it makes me feel good reading it.
>>
>>40568145
Holy shit that's a lot of incompetency from the nurses/hospital, assuming that your friend is telling the truth.
>>
>>40568145
losers hand out with losers. you can't roid right after 3 cycles and your friend cant even kill herself after 3 attempts.
>>
>>40568356
I hope she wasn't telling the truth but it seems to be true.
>>40568384
5th cycle, I am also surprised that she didn't die because she went pretty deep in there
>>
>>40568384
pretty edgy anon!

>>40568145
cool greentext story cheekie hope ur ok, i still h8 u
>>
>>40568417
w-wait. you're not natty?
>>
>>40568419
Thanks for reading my cheeky stuff. My friend is ok for now, she just have a lot of metal issue like bipolar and depression.
>>40568485
Nope, left humanity behind
>>
>>40559274
I'm proud of you anon, you've done good
>>
>>40558572
I love this shit desu. I think it probobly feels a lot better if you started out as a hungry skeleton.
>>
>Be me at dentist's getting a cleaning from 8/10 female dental hygienist
>at one point she is basically finger banging my mouth.
>I mostly accidentally lick her finger.
>she quietly puts down her tools and leaves the room.
>I sit in silence for like five minutes until a male hygenist enters the room, tells me he will be completing the cleaning.

TFW fitness doesn't fix autism.
>>
>been lifting for 6 years
>lost virginity a little less than a year in
>slept with mentally ill sluts for a year
>got clean off drugs
>didn't get laid for 4 years
>now have a qt pi gf and ideal job lined up in the same city I'm in once I graduate

Took me 6 years lads but I may have made it. I started browsing fit at around 16, and I'm 24 now. Only regret is that I didn't start lifting earlier.
>>
>>40556734
nice brah
>>
File: 1445714529723.jpg (63KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445714529723.jpg
63KB, 700x700px
>tfw last thing to mire me was the opposite species
>>
>>40568756
A holes a hole.
>>
>>40563075
thats weird bro lol thats taking it a bit far
>>
File: 1442286702917.png (29KB, 234x347px) Image search: [Google]
1442286702917.png
29KB, 234x347px
>step out of shower
>look in mirror
>gaze upon my nudity
>don't hate what I see

Feels good being confident about my body, best feel in the world tbqhwy
>>
>>40568708
>mostly accidentally
top kek
>>
File: 1470173155575.png (135KB, 288x415px) Image search: [Google]
1470173155575.png
135KB, 288x415px
>>40568708
>>
>>40557018
been through this with arthritis (im 22) know the feels man. also at my strongest point lifting rn and on a new drug. feels good
>>
>>40557344
Hell yeah my boob
>>
>>40554370
>tfw your clothes start to look big on you
>>
>the moment when I looked in the mirror and didn't want to immediately look away
>the moment when I woke up with my shirt half up my stomach and didn't feel the need to rip it back down
>I'm no longer overtly aware of what angle I'm laying at when I'm in bed because I look half decent in most of them (most!)
>>
>>40560261
It literally looks lie you've been lifting for about a week, don't get too ahead of yourself.
>>
>when i first started at gym i couldnt squat properly
>had to put small plates under my feet
>makes it harder to lift
>finally able to squat without plates
>strength improves
>form improves

>hey anon excellent form on your squat you, i wish i could go that low that steady

even when I don't notice the changes others do and its makes the whole thing worth it
>>
>>40569235
Best good feel story in this bread
>>
>>40557018

Damn man. Reminding myself that there are people like you helps me get through the day.

We're all gonna make it
>>
>>40557018
Godspeed anon. We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>40559281
>benching lmao 4plate in one year

that aside, really great video!
>>
>>40566630
Go and see a podiatrist. Probably pricey but almost certainly worth it.
>>
File: 1308655938697.jpg (18KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1308655938697.jpg
18KB, 396x385px
>tfw moving furniture from an old house with your dad
>>
>>40567597
Normies have INCREDIBLY low standards because most people are either skelly or fat. I actually get compliments on my body from Normies when by /fit/ standards i barely even qualify for DYEL. The people you see on /CBT/ threads would be Greek gods to most people. And like I said, only in the perfect lighting can I see a very faint outline of them.
>>40569222
I've been lifting for a couple months, albeit incredibly inconsistent. I cut down from 195 to 165, now im getting back to 170 where I hope to stay for a little while. Unfortunately I didn't have a gym available to me since late December to late February, so I'm just happy to be back in there.
>>
>>40568145
She obviously does not want to live anymore. Let her die. Stop being so damn selfish. If someone has had enough with their life, allow them to end it.
>>
>>40554370
Started an Exercise Physiology unit in university, only really an introductory course for my degree, but eh, it's something. Know a lot of it already thanks to fitness interests. Easy GPA.
>>
>uni has a flight of stairs I had to climb every day
>always winded and sweaty by the top
>every day for 4 years
>graduate, start working out, lose 70 pounds, HIIT cardio
>go back to uni for a thing
>same flight of stairs
>climbing them takes no effort
>feel nothing at the top

I still have a long ways to go, but that was the first time I really appreciated how far I've come.
>>
>>40568731
good stuff anon, brings me hope
>>
>>40571720
Good stuff anon, I'm proud of you.
>>
>>40565925
>mens sana in corpore sano brah
>>
File: SmugGregg.png (485KB, 667x472px) Image search: [Google]
SmugGregg.png
485KB, 667x472px
>can carry all the shopping bags from the car to the house in one trip easily
>>
>>40554370
>somehow manage to have sex with 7.5/10 for a couple of times, last week while sex lift her and give her the D while I'm standing and i have her lifted.
>lightweight.avi
>She got insanely horny with my strenght, orgasm
>Yesterday came across her and some girls she's friend with
>Hey strong guy, while friends giggle bc the probably know about muh strenght, feels fucking awesome
>>
>>40568756
>the opposite species
What's the opposite of humans?
>>
>>40566910

Yeah, you're definitely the drunk and annoying cuck in that clip. Just gas yourself already.
>>
>>40554585
N E W Y O R K

E

W

Y

O

R

K
>>
File: goddamn motherf.gif (6KB, 104x110px) Image search: [Google]
goddamn motherf.gif
6KB, 104x110px
>>40572426
>they rip and spill your shit all over the sidewalk
>>
File: sip boys 2017.jpg (454KB, 943x490px) Image search: [Google]
sip boys 2017.jpg
454KB, 943x490px
BREHS LISTEN TO THIS:

>tfw had my sipz
>tfw broke 3 PR's in one day

>The Pressâ„¢ 70kg/155lbs
>Squat 140kg/310lbs
>Bench 100kg/220lbs

>tfw 1.25/2/3/4.5

Am I making it yet?
>>
>>40554431
I know that feel senpai, I like to mix concrete by hand instead of using a mixer because its killer workout
>>
>>40572578
jews
>>
>>40572578
Deer
>>
File: 0116 - 8DwpCYc.png (163KB, 804x804px) Image search: [Google]
0116 - 8DwpCYc.png
163KB, 804x804px
I've had two girls outright told me that I'm too scary and that they don't want to have nothing to do with me

Last girl that I've been with literally called cops on me, because she found some bloodstained shirts I was going to burn, and something else

Luckily I knew cop that came to search my house from the old days, so we talked it out

I'm never going to get my QT short haired gf.
Heck, you guys have it easy, don't complain that much
>>
>>40574507
Oh fuck it's good feels thread, nevermind

There was a sale on those "mixed salad" bags, so I got a few
>>
>>40573173
Do you even bagforlife bro?
>>
>>40574544
lmfao..enjoy the salad
>>
File: 1475218607506.jpg (78KB, 561x765px) Image search: [Google]
1475218607506.jpg
78KB, 561x765px
>>40574594
It's not bad

Somewhat bitter
>>
>>40574507
It's okay Ted, eventually you'll find a girl you can keep
>>
>Been lifting for a while
>Squat form used to be complete shit. Now it's looking way better but still not optimal
>Squating and a guy approaches me
>"Hey, could you help me with my squat?"

Best feeling ever familia.
>>
>>40559165
>>40560570
I know that feel
> Elliptical every day for a year
> Don't work a physical job and never really have a reason to move quickly
> Leaving from the men's changing room notice a woman's wallet/clutch? on the ground and a chick walking away (almost across the gym)
> Pick up the clutch and lightly jog after her
> I'm not even trying to run quickly and it fucking feels like I'm a cartoon character who's legs have just turned into circles
> It takes me less than 5 seconds to clear 50 ft
> Go "Hey you dropped your purse"
> Make small talk
[spoiler]Then absolutely nothing happened because I'm still a beta[/spoiler]
Good feeling though
>>
>>40567042
I'll hear your story, man.
>>
>>40572812
connor shill spotted

connor spotted prolly
>>
Hungry skelly who put on 10lbs.
>>
>>40567807
>>40567771
>>40554389
>Spartan Race
>"carry heavy sandbag/bucket" section
>easily sprint through while everyone else struggles and shuffles
Feels GOOD man
>>
>>40574812
>mfw got complimented on my form by some dude squatting 4 pl8
>>
>>40559742
Read up on LDN and find a doc who will prescribe your the naltrexone

I swear it will help you
>>
>>40554370
The chicken was the biggest one for me. Being able to cook chicken perfectly, be it in the oven, on a grill, in a pan, no matter how, it was always perfect.
>>
File: comfy.gif (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.gif
24KB, 400x400px
>going to bed early, knowing you're gonna have a good night of slumber
>waking up early for a gym sesh and having a hot black coffee
>hot shower after an intense cardio sesh
>browsing /fit/ after a long day
>putting on your plain white tee that fits you perfectly and makes you feel like a god
>>
File: 1467544448658.jpg (21KB, 500x224px) Image search: [Google]
1467544448658.jpg
21KB, 500x224px
>>40571456
All of the 3 times that she slit her wrist, it all happened when she had her closest guests over, she never did it when she was alone. If she really wanted to die, she could have done it when no one else was there. I think that she is the type of person that seeks help by creating a scene and wants to be acknowledged. Her FB posts are all about suicidal thoughts and sharing a meme that's mocking about killing herself and full of selfies. Plus too I've known her for a decade and knows she likes attention.. I don't want to be a part of her toxic doings but as her friend I have to respond to that. I am planning to admitting her to a psyche clinic with the consent of her parents and her husband rn. As long as I'm in her house I'm gonna save her.
>>
>waiting at baggage carousel in LA
>qt asian grill waiting next to me
>her bag comes along but it's towards the inside of the carousel, bunch of bags in between it and the edge
>asian grill reaches but can't heave her bag over, too weak
>I reach over her head, pick it up with one hand and set it down next to her
>she thanks me profusely and goes on her way

Don't think she mired me but it was nice to be strong enough to help someone who needed it.
>>
>5'11 currently
>went to doctor
>will grow to be 6'2
Finally, I will escape turbomanlet hell
>>
>no longer want to drink alcohol so not to ruin gains
>no longer want to eat shitty food so not to ruin gains
>get enough sleep so not to ruin gains
>not using money on useless shit so that I can buy good food and supplements so not to ruin gains
>no longer attracted to girls who doesn't care about being healthy
>>
>>40559888
waiting for this day to come, anon :')
>>
>test levels rising from combined lifting and nofap
>improved posture from lifting with proper form
>start seeing faint outlines of chest when wearing t-shirts now
>auschwitz ribs disappearing from GOMAD
>people react positively to me when I don't avoid eye contact
>slowly getting hope that I can get somewhere in my life
Really should have done this before I was 21
>>
>mfw this thread is still alive.

This is the best thread and you are all great.
>>
>>40576522
>>not using money on useless shit so that I can buy good food and supplements so not to ruin gains
You mean you don't have enough spare money to spend on useless shit whenever you want without problems? That must SUCK.
>>
mum sent me a mountain of chocolate for my 21st along with a nice shirt.
ate some chocolate, felt gross, gave to ex bc I dont want that sugar.
told mum

>"Oh anon thats so good to hear! I felt odd buying it but I thought it'd be a treat, I'll remember for next time"

warm fuzzy feeling bc turning down bad food, mum is proud and ex was happy. good feels all round.
>>
>>40554370
finally getting my passion back for lifting and life in general. Life took the life out of me when I was 18 to 21 but things are looking up now. Dat dere growing pains.
>>
>>40577759
Your mum is a good mum.
>>
File: i got myself a reaction image.gif (431KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
i got myself a reaction image.gif
431KB, 208x250px
>tfw my skeletal bro hasn't been lifting for years because of retarded limitations his old doc put him on after cancer surgery, something about le experimental drug could fuck with his heart
>in january we sit down and look over the actual papers and such and are both pretty sure they were fucking retarded, saying he specifically can't bench or some shit
>at the end of february he sees his new doc he's been going back to for yearly checkups for like 3 years now and asks about lifting
>mfw he told me docbro straight up said it was all bullshit, female doctors don't know shit about lifting, and that he can lift as long as he's not an idiot, just like anyone else

He can finally start making it brahs, I'm happy for him
>>
>>40577798
Ikr
>visit home after a few months away
>have been eating really well, swimming a lot, beginning lifting
>"Anon you look so bright and healthy! Do you want me to pay for half of your pool/gym membership? If its keeping you fit and happy I'm happy to!"

I'm gonna be a mess when she dies.
>>
File: 1488057089305.gif (319KB, 314x314px) Image search: [Google]
1488057089305.gif
319KB, 314x314px
>>40577848
dude thats awesome
>>
>tfw reading a comfy thread on 4chan
>tfw internet isn't just cancer
>feelsgood.png
>.png because it's a lossless format
>4u
>>
>>40565630
TTC?
>>
I realized while out drinking with friends last night that lifting for myself is more important than lifting for grilz.

It's a strange feeling but I feel good about it.
>>
>>40554370

>finally developed a sense of self worth
>broke up with gf
>escaped the vaginal jew

Also

>got promoted and also have interview for another even better paying job
>taken up boxing again and putting my gains to use
>feel like a more complete person

Great feels so far
>>
>>40578131
OC Transpo, Ottawa.

Another time:
> Fucking my GF
> Can't quite finish
> Catch a glimpse at my abs
> Fuck, man, way better than I thought in half-light
vascular.jpg
> Came: self-miring FTW!
>>
>>40578160
>>broke up with gf

How'd that go?
>>
>>40578161
Yeah, I was thinking "what the fuck, the TTC is usually like 10 minutes late." Good for you, anon
>>
>>40577848

Fuck this is great, just watch him grow and make some gains, plus imagine if he transforms into Chad with an "I survived cancer" story to boot
>>
>>40578193

Superbly, I realised how bad she was for my mental health and for my bank account and ended it. Of course it's still very emotional but all I have to do is remind myself that I made the right decision and smile because I'm much better off
>>
>>40578248
Good for you, anon.
>>
>be last night
>after a concert
>get off at the wrong train station with a close friend
>start walking in the middle of the road down the dark, empty streets late at night
>find a shopping trolly
>tell her to hop in
>start pushing her while she's in it down the middle of the road
>laughing our heads off, having lots of fun
>do this for a couple of train stops, at times running as fast as I can and hopping on myself so we cruise down the street in a trolly
>realise once we get to the stop we were supposed to get off at that I had been doing this for about 6km, just non stop pushing, walking and running
>realise that I'm barely tired, puffed out of out of breath from all of this
>realise how far I've come in terms of fitness

It was just a really fun way to sort of self assure myself that I had made progress in my fitness.

Good times.
>>
>19 years old
>average build kinda chubby
>start lifting a year ago
>3 months ago start going beastmode 6 days a week hour and a half a day
>made some huge gains in last year
>lifting is my life now
>happiest time of day is while I'm at the gym
>eating extremely healthy
>other aspects of my life getting in order
>groin been hurting last few days
>looked up symptoms and they match hernia
>going to the doctor and if I actually have a hernia I'm probably going to kill myself
>why does everything I love hurt me?
>feelsbad
>>
>>40576356
you won't,they lie
>>
>>40578436

Take care of a hernia, it will go away in a few weeks. You're going to be fine.
>>
>>40566910
>Not realising that the women in his videos are paid actresses
>Being this fucking naive.
notgonnamakeit
>>
>tfw eating junk food has 0 appeal to me now, same with drinking

Feels good man
>>
>>40578486
Everywhere I checked online said they usually require surgery. How do I take care of it with no surgery?
>>
File: 1471134990209.jpg (299KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471134990209.jpg
299KB, 1080x720px
>>40554370
Good Feels
>Online classes are going well
>Benching 225 for reps
>Talking to gym crush more

Sad Feels.
>Missed 1 assginment when i was sick.
>Bulk season is over after this weekend
>Outdoor rinks/lakes are thawing no more puck
>>
>>40578507
you don't
>>
Hot co workers are now making it a daily plan to explain day off plans. So much so as to piss off other male coworkers.

I love the attention, but I'd rather keep bro status desu.
>>
>>40578600

>talking to gym crush more

i wish i knew this feel, even a little. tell me your ways, i must make her mine
>>
>>40578670
Ask her to spot you.

Ask her if she wants to work in if it looks like she want to use what you're using.

It's easy bro, just be confident.
>>
>>40578685

to...spot me? OK i can do that. then what, ask her name and go from there?

i can do that. I CAN FUCKING DO IT
>>
>hit two new PRs after a weak of recovering lost gains from illness
>they're weak as fuck because i'm a DYEL manlet
>still feel awesome even though 260x3 squat and 315 1RM deads are literally nothing to /fit/

I'm gonna make it. Maybe not today, maybe not for a long time, but I'm gonna make it if it kills me.
>>
>>40578699
Yeah, I mean, obviously don't go running halfway across the gym to ask her to spot you. Just wait for a moment when she's close to you and preferably the only other person around.

Then just talk to her about working out, ask her how long she's been working out, all that small talk stuff. When you're done just say, I'm Anon by the way, I usually work out here on Mondays, Wednesday, Fridays around 8pm so maybe I'll see you around next time!' and then just take it from there
>>
>>40578670
I knew the girl from high school. I would see her at the bar too easy to talk to a girl with some alcohol in your body.

Sorry brah. Talking to new girls can be hard.
>>
>>40578754

>this post

what
>>
Good feels
>Met qt bodybuilding girl
>She wants to train with me
>Dad bought me a box of protein bars

Bad feels
>Too sad to actually get up and go to the gym
>running out of excuses
>hardly any motivation to go to class
>>
>>40569235
I want this feel
>>
>>40578963
Keep working at it, you'll get it.
>>
>>40562332
>>40558836
>>40559806
Here's the extra's where you can hear the buttburt cuck talk shit. It's hilarious.

'https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzQ3fmrzsEI
>>
>Diet is f-l-a-w-l-e-s-s by /fit/'s standard
>finally getting a healthy balance between chest and upper back
>bedridden for a week
>I have a beautiful woman asleep next to me despite smelling like taint sweat and phlegm and her knowing I shitpost here in the wee hours of the night
>it'll be gone in a couple days and I'll be back on top
>and then it'll come back
>and I'll cram as much gains and work and loving in before it takes hold again
>it will kill me one day unless I figure out how to beat it
>I'm gonna beat it
>>
>>40579038
>Yo record me giving money to this homeless guy
>>
>>40579096
What you gonna beat?
>>
>>40578507
You don;t but in 6 weeks right as rain.

I've had to stop everything due to a hernia on the right and severe varicocele on the left. The hernia surgery is fine. It's a mechanical problem that requires a mechanical solution. And it'll only get worse. My advice is if can afford, get it done earlier than later. Esp if painful. It can become debilitating (it was for me) and even life threatening
>>
File: 1485388527909.jpg (57KB, 634x426px) Image search: [Google]
1485388527909.jpg
57KB, 634x426px
>>40573456

YEAH BUDDY

Erm..
you are making it
>>
>>40554370
>rewind to few years ago
>skinny fat, pretty sad most of the time, no attention, abandonment issues from parents etc.
>go to uni, decide that lifting will help from this hellhole after seeing an info pic on /b/ to unfuck life
>lift for a year, things are bueno, lifts arent great but theyre improving
>start to read more about supplementation, not only physical but mental like "nofap" and meditation
>begin to feel a lot better about my life
>start to be ok with who i am, and that i am not here to please anyone other than myself, and should only give if i have an abundance to give
>fast forward to today
>finally broke 100kg bench for reps
>PR OHP for bw
>squats have been screwed up because poor form and knees hurt but got it fixed and now the number are climbing
>deadlift very close to 4pl8 for 1rm

not to mention im in a mentally better state too.
Life is going to get good if you put the effort to make it better, and the only person that matters when you say it is you. no one else can tell me different.
>>
>guy describes me as well built
>No homo
>>
>>40574507
>because she found some bloodstained shirts I was going to burn
Hello there Bateman.
>>
File: ahego.jpg (36KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
ahego.jpg
36KB, 600x404px
>>40554370
>back and ab doms while lying down
>>
>>40576336
you da real mvp - hope ur friend pulls through
>>
File: IMG_4603.png (838KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4603.png
838KB, 1242x2208px
>tfw lifting was helping with my meth addiction
>tfw relapsed and meth is the ultimate gains goblin

I never thought I would stoop so low. H-hold me fit
>>
I like walking around outside and not having to suck my gut in all the time like i used to.
>>
>>40554579
Chase your pump bro
>>
>>40559915
Elliot Rodger with make up
>>
>>40565240
Same, I'm almost going gay for myself when I see my thicc pumped legs in the mirror
>>
>>40567771
>>40567807
>Go into train, but most double seats are already taken
>Ask a qt if I can sit next to her, the seat next to her has a big suitcase on it
>"Yeah, if you can put my suitcase in the luggage room"
>(Dutch trains have room for luggage above the seats)
>Easily lift the suitcase in the luggage compartment(thanks OHP)
>qt mirin, sit next to her
>"I have to get out the next stop, could you please get it down again?"
>>
Just started doing cleans and switched bench to ohp/push press
>clean already over bodyweight
I dead somewhere top of 5 plate so technique is the main issue.
>push press bodyweight and OHP 1,5 plate

Feels pretty great making progress again.
>>
>>40554370
>OHP lmao1pl8 for the first time since my shoulder injury today
We're all gonna make it brahs
>>
>>40578499
Same, especially choclate and shit.
>>
is this female autistic?
the way she said it just makes me think she's an turboautist
>>
>>40584216
Seems like it. Keep going a little see what she says
>>
>>40554585
Kek, dumb fucking roastie.

This feel Made my day
>>
>>40584216
you're the autist, it's obviously intended as a joke.
>>
>>40584216
If dubs, respond with navy seal pasta
>>
>>40559165
post bike
>>
>touching myself at night
>feel all those mounds and valleys
>firm meat in places where only fat and bone used to be
>find new muscles I didn't even know I had

I love my noob gainz.
>>
>>40562332
You can tell the butt hurt cuck was a former fitizen, but then he grew a beer gut.
>>
>>40557018
i believe in you anon
>>
>>40554585
BRISBANE
>>
>>40585606
rolling 4 this
>>
>>40584216
m'lady
>>
>>40554370
I hooked up recently with an ex. When I took all my clothes off she legit just looked me all over and said "Damn, you've definitely gotten lots bigger since last time". Felt good to get some compliments to help alleviate my dysmorphia.
>>
>>40583264
thank you, I hoping for that too
>>
>handling heavy shit

As a genuine construction worker, I can tell you all blatant gymfags look terrible when performing any real world task. It's really funny.
>>
>>40587623
Solid.
>>
>>40554585
H A R A R E
A
R
A
R
E
>>
>playfully wrestling with bros
>Lift him deadweighting from the floor over my head
>He weighs only 30lbs less than me

Surprised me how easy it was
>>
File: IMG_0013.jpg (220KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0013.jpg
220KB, 750x1334px
>>40554370
Finally got a gf today, then at the gym a girl asked if I did gymnastics and told me I had nice legs
>>
>>40558572
>Running in indoor track
>See pecs bouncing up and down through my shirt
>Mire myself at every corner
no homo
>>
>>40558572
>feel pecs bouncing

That's gyno.
>>
fuck, i just started lifting 2 months ago and this is really encouraging, bros.
i will become a /fit/izen.
love from el salvador.
>>
>been 2 weeks since I pulled my neck
>finally no longer have pain for over 3 days now
>haven't lifted in that entire time span
>excited to get back to lifting

I'm anxious, I've never gone this long without lifting since I started getting serious about it 9 months ago.
>>
>>40557096
I hear massage therapy can work for sciatica
>>
>>40559165
>Live in the mountains above town
>super long/steep/windy road
>usually bike to and from work/grocery store etc for the cardio/fun
>do sprint intervals up the hills for a HIIT type workout
>on the weekends packs of asshole 'cyclists' ride the road
>riding $5000 bikes
>full spandex body suits with sponsor logos
>LARPing as Lance Armstrong
>clogging up the road, riding in the middle in packs, yelling at me when I walk my dog, etc.
>have shitty old flat bar touring bike
>bags of groceries, backpack, normal clothes
>blow past all of them and make 'em look silly
It feels so good man. The longer I've lived there the deeper my hatred has grown.
>>
>>40568626
It sure does (from a former highlord of skeletons)
>>
>>40588101
Why are cyclists such faggots
>>
>>40567816
so this... is the power... of functional strength
>>
>>40583559
You'll pull through anon, this isn't the end.
>>
>>40574507
>get told throughout my entire school experience that I have 'muderer-face' and am creepy looking
>now I lift

I mean, seeing how intimidating you are when you stare at yourself in the gym mirror hypes you up for a lift but I'm starting to see what they were all talking about.
>>
>tfw the only way to escape your feels is to help others deal with theirs, to offer advice and be there for them when they need it the most.

>tfw that's exactly what you need but can't let it show because you need to be strong for those closest around you who need the help much more than you do
>>
>>40571773
>>40572254

Good stuff, guys
>>
File: claimed.png (431KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
claimed.png
431KB, 1024x576px
>wake up in the morning
>don't completely hate myself
>>
File: 1378338719989.jpg (54KB, 630x329px) Image search: [Google]
1378338719989.jpg
54KB, 630x329px
>at frat party
>theme is basically get down to your underwear
>guys keep asking me what my workout is, asking for advice
>this one girl i know keeps coming up to me and touching me
>"whatever this is, whatever you're doing, keep doing it. this is nice."
>>
>>40589298
Now imagine going up to random girls and doing this. Enjoy your rape charges!
>>
>>40589424
Most men enjoy this and can handle it mr edgy MGTOW. The reason we don't do it to women is because they can't handle it and because fat losers like you are around.
>>
>>40574507
>Women won't date this Anon because he looks "too scary"
>Women marry convicted rapists and murderers

I can't tell if that says something about you or about women

I also can't tell if that should give you hope or make you depressed
>>
>>40579962
his cold.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.