[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did i get memed on or did i buy good proton bars? 20 fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170301-200307.jpg (2MB, 1427x1728px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170301-200307.jpg
2MB, 1427x1728px
Did i get memed on or did i buy good proton bars?

20 fucking dollaros my dudes
>>
>>40550512
you spent 20 dollars on meme bars
could have gotten loads of chicken or fucking tuna cars or SPLURGE YOURSELF WITH EGG WHITES
CMON MAN WTF
>>
>>40550512
not really, the point of protein bar for me is to eat something sweet that isn't just sugar, it also have some proteins on it
>>
>>40550512
I bet they taste great but yeah you got memed into oblivion.

20 bucks could get me a months worth of beans, lentils and rice.
>>
>>40550512
nope, they are expensive, but it kills the craving of sweet shit (at least for me) and well, 20 bucks is almost nothing anyway so don't worry about it and avoid eating more than 1 a day
>>
File: 1486354512303.jpg (93KB, 653x590px) Image search: [Google]
1486354512303.jpg
93KB, 653x590px
>>40550512
Fell for the 24 fitness meme sale
>>
>>40550512
Dude what is wrong with you?
These are good and infinitely cheaper https://youtu.be/VHfJysdYXK0
My reccomendation is to replace the condensed milk with crushed walnuts or seeds
>>
>>40550512
> Snickers and Mars protein
what the fuck i didnt even know this was real
>>
>>40550512
>>40552138
can confirm mars proton bars are lit, p high on carbs though but tasty af
>>
>>40552005
thanks natty scoob
>>
The quest bars are good but pricey.

Really just figure your fucking diet out bro.
>>
>>40552005
>if you are allergic to nuts of dairy products, then don't eat there - YOU WILL DIE.

I fucking kek'd
>>
Thinkthin peotein bars are GOAT. 250 calories / 20g protein and they don't taste like cardboard. Only downside is the branding is completely marketed towards women.
>>
>>40550512

I was legit addicted to these for over a year. Would eat several a day. Baking them in the oven makes for awesome cookies as well. Eventually took up an interest in cooking and haven't needed them since. Bake my own protein bars, cookies, muffins, cakes, cheesecakes, etc.
>>
"protein bars" are a sales gimmick m8

they contain the same amount of sugar as regular bars

the only difference is the protein count and the marketable audience

you done goofed m8
>>
>>40552314
Definitely are a gimmick. Just drink skim milk.
>>
>proton bars

nah electron bars are far superior
>>
>>40550512
all protein bars are memes, you never had a chance
>>
>>40552302
Why the fuck out of nowhere are you mentioning that you cook shit?
Every fucking post you make you suddenly make it revolve around you. It feels like you have some major narcissistic issues.
>>
>>40552819
It's called being conversational.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.