[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the police force full of manlets?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (805KB, 849x479px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
805KB, 849x479px
Why is the police force full of manlets?
>>
>>40545993
I don't know about what country you're talking about but here every policeman I've ever met is at least 6'.
>>
>>40545993
because in the real world memes dont exist
>>
Because 50 years ago peurto ricans sued chicago pd saying height requirements were racist and only used to keep them out.
>>
>>40547223
And the constitution agreed?
>>
>>40546014
Actually I think it's proof of meme. They join the police force because usually stupid people, or people that were picked on, people that want easy access to power over other people would be a greater majority of police officers than people who joined to 'uphold the law'
>>
UK Cop here

1 guy on my team is a grade A manlet, 5ft6 ect. The rest of us we're all 6ft/6ft1 atleast.

Drunk Sloots pay no attention to him when we patrol the city centre

Kek
>>
>>40547248

Spoken like a true chip on shoulder criminal

>you're never gonna make it
>>
The police department here is full of annoying pricks. They stop good looking qomen just to get their number and treat the citizens like complete shit. If you want to be a bro and actually help people become a fire fighter or go into med
>>
>>40546014
actually memes are unit of culture

it's just that internet memes don't exist in the real world outside autistic kids born after 2000
>>
>>40547267
When my grandfather joined the police (UK) in the early 1950s the minimum height requirement was either 5ft9 or 5ft10 IIRC. This was so one could see above a crowd apparently.
>>
They think their job will make up for their manletness
>>
>be short and have a lot to prove
>become dickhead cop

not really a giant leap logically
>>
>>40547248
This.
>>
>>40547267
Also a bobby.
My teams a good mix to be fair, no one really stands out as tiny thankfully.
Although being young and fit means I'm picked for all the scraps if something griefy comes in. Keeps my busy I suppose.
>>
>>40547639
Kys nigger
>>
The NYPD used to have a six foot height requirement, that's back when the job was all big Irish guys. But now a days you can't have height requirements, and not all cops are small im a cop and am 240 6'4.
>>
>>40547639
> why are you arresting me officer
> im allowed to beat my girlfriend on payday when I waste all my money on booze instead of baby formula
> get your hands off me you piglet
*ZZZZZAP*

found the criminal scum. Enjoy the taste of my boot
>>
>>40545993

Short people are more athletic

Go to a boxing centre and try to fight a manlet, you will be surprised
>>
File: Screenshot_20170202-081321.png (29KB, 134x195px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170202-081321.png
29KB, 134x195px
Napoleon complex
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.