[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you take preworkout to help get your ass to the gym, or do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: towerpreworkoutpower.png (3MB, 1334x1274px) Image search: [Google]
towerpreworkoutpower.png
3MB, 1334x1274px
Do you take preworkout to help get your ass to the gym, or do you consider it a waste of money?

If you do take it, what kind? Can you feel it effect your workouts positively? Does it have creatine? Caffeine? Anything else? Does it taste like shit or nay?

Also, gaze upon my tower of preworkout power.
>>
>>40544421
I take Lit, fruit punch flavor. It can be difficult to find the right one for you, some make me too jittery, some don't do much or enough. I just recently bought Total War from Redcon just to see how it compares. Just find one that fits your fitness goals and intensity of work outs. Also yeah they're nice to get you going and ready if you're tired or not exactly fully feeling it.
>>
>>40544421
i take c4 for the amino acids and energy during my workout. i get my ass to the gym with or without it because i enjoy it
>>
>>40544421
I once puked because of a preworkout shake and was sick for like 3 days. Won't take one anymore.
>>
>>40544421

I use no bull xmt, gives me a good buzz and has creatine and blah blah. Got it because it was cheap and now i love the taste. Combine that with my l - theanine and we cleanin up
>>
>>40544552
Can't tell if obvious shill or subtle troll.
>>
>>40544552
If you take it every day it becomes a crutch, and you feel like you need it to workout.
I use it on busy days that i already feel run down from work or are just generally tired.
At the end of the day its mostly just flavoured caffiene. And all of the bcaa's in a preworkout are usually underdosed.
Coffee or caffiene pills would be cheaper but i find coffee just makes me shit and caffiene pills digest too slow and i can still feel the effects of them long after i leave the gym

I used the muscletech stuff you have pictured. Snow cone flavour. Its good and its cheap at walmart.
>>
File: IMG_7098.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7098.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>40544596
Nice try.
>>
I used to take Jack3d, currently on C4. If I don't have preworkout I just drink black coffee. The boost helps.
>>
File: oya.png (124KB, 330x299px) Image search: [Google]
oya.png
124KB, 330x299px
Who here has tried hyphy mud?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.