[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone with experience help me out? So im 185cm tall and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: March11.jpg (82KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
March11.jpg
82KB, 640x480px
Can anyone with experience help me out?
So im 185cm tall and i only weigh 145 pounds(im only 18 yo and i gain 8 pounds of muscle every year,slow gainer).I dont look too skinny,idk why,i have solid genetics and ive trained gymnastics for 10 years which built me up to be pretty athletic looking. I started going to the gym and working out for 2 times now,and after a month i feel like ive reached all my potencial and i just cant go forward from there. (Cant increase weight or reps,feel like ive reached the max my body can handle) and after that i quit. What i need,is someone with experience to write me a training,i will go to gym 4 days a week and i want to gain muscle and become stronger. If anyone can tell me which excercises to do on each one of those days so so that i work my whole body,i would be very grateful. Lets say i will hit the gym monday,wednesday,friday and saturday
>>
>>40540910
>slow gainer
>only 18
>don't look too skinny

This better be bait
>>
File: sc fit.jpg (188KB, 900x585px) Image search: [Google]
sc fit.jpg
188KB, 900x585px
>>40540910
>>
>>40540936
Im sorry im not a pro bodybuilder,but i guess this board is not diffrent from /b/ and i can simply fuck off if i want help...ill seek it elsewhere,sorry for "baiting" your board you alpha male
>>
>>40540992
you're built like a 9 year old (assuming thread isn't bait)
>>
>>40540910
you are not 18 ... more like 12
>>
>>40541012
This isnt a picture of me,for fucks sake
>>
>>40541018
Literally googled "skinny bodybuilder" just for the sake of the thread,its not me in the picture,if it were, i would say "pic related". Even if it was me,are you here to help or to make jokes
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>40541037
you sound like a 12 year old
>>
>>40541037
I will bite. Eat more, dont do the retarded shit you are planning to do and never forget that they are here to make jokes. We all are. If you want advice, read the sticky.
>>
>>40541057
Well i guess this board is just fucking useless
>>
>>40541069
Im not autistic enough to actually post my picture on 4chan,and whats so retarded about going to the gym? You fitness people act as if you are some sort of fucking geniuses,while all i need is someone to tell me which muscles to train on each day..
>>
File: erere[1].jpg (40KB, 482x469px) Image search: [Google]
erere[1].jpg
40KB, 482x469px
>>40541094
Welp, you were baiting after all.
>>
>>40541117
get off your high horse man,you bodybuilding cunts are a bunch of faggots IRL anyways. Probably short and you want to get big to compensate. Chicks go for tall skinny guys anyways,im off to b ,fuck this board
>>
>>40541187
you're welcome you skinny manlet.
>>
>>40541187
k bye senpai
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.