[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /fit/ i weigh 220 pounds and i need help lossing weight im

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: chub.jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
chub.jpg
4KB, 275x183px
hey /fit/ i weigh 220 pounds and i need help lossing weight im doing a 1500 calorie a day diet and i keep messing up on it i get to hungry and weak and have to eat can someone give me advice on how to stick with it push threw and curb appitie im eating lean protien too like eggs
>>
>>40540559
stop being a faggot OP

not eating isn't hard.

If you can't fucking do that then pre make your meals and space them through the day,

you no discipline fat fuck.
>>
Just don't give in to your cravings, you disgusting fat fuck.
>>
>>40540559
>lossing weight
That's a new one, usually it's loosing
>>
>>40540559
You'll always feel hungry. That's just part of losing weight. Learn to fight the cravings and you'll learn how to lose weight.
>>
Wait, people feel hungry when losing weight?
I'm losing weight AND gaining muscle mass.
I'm not hungry at all even though I am in caloric deficit (1000kcal per day).

Do people who want to lose weight just "eat less" instead of eating healthy things that have low calories?
>>
>>40540647
>I'm losing weight AND gaining muscle mass.
what are u pinning bruh?
>>
>>40540559
Gallon of water a day, more if it's not enough to help keep you full, and complex carbs (fibre and starch). Not empty calories
>>
>>40540647
I'd feel like I was dying if I ate at a 1kcal deficit regardless of what i ate
>>
>>40540559
I feel you bro and honestly people saying 'just stop eating' and 'it isn't that hard' do make me a little angry. It's hard as fuck for some people, cravings are a bitch. This is some stuff I do to keep the weight off.

I'll fill up on coffee and water in the morning and then go out/keep myself busy as long as possible. That way you have less time to eat for the rest of the day, even if you eat like normal it's still better that eating like that starting at breakfast

I fast for a day every once in a while. I get through by telling myself 'its just one day then back to normal' and personally I found that I'm less hungry in general afterwards

If hunger is your problem, not cravings, force yourself to fill up on low calorie/fiber or protein dense stuff like kale, spinach, egg whites etc.

If i'm craving really bad, I'll browse a fph thread untill I nope the fuck out of any desire to eat at all
I started at 5'9 ~200lbs, now i'm down to 150 after putting on a bit of muscle too. Good luck man, I hope this helps one way or another
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.