[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Keto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: keto.jpg (161KB, 1000x1012px) Image search: [Google]
keto.jpg
161KB, 1000x1012px
Redpill me on keto diet (yes, I've read the sticky).

Is it a good lifestyle? What about bulking and cutting? How do you do the math? Did any of you experience it?
>>
I lost 30 pounds on keto
>>
It's a good way for fatties to lose weight. It teaches you to read labels and understand what you are eating.

The lack of carbs can impair your intensity in the gym, so it's not recommended for bulking or higher level cutting (i.e. people who already have pretty low body fat, and are trying to get even lower.)
>>
It's good for getting lean/losing weight (lost 40 lbs on it)

I'd never do it long term, counting calories is so much more practical in the grand scheme of things. If you try and give up all that stuff, you'll end up just binge eating that shit, moderation is key.
>>
>>40539196
It's good for losing weight quickly, but very unhealthy if you do it long-term.
>>
>>40539196
It's very effective for fatties to produce weight loss but it's hard. I've had equally good results with a basic low carb plan that's much less carb-restrictive and easier to maintain.

Keto is best for shorter term bigger losses, fatties, and people who want a dramatic jump-start to weight loss.
>>
>>40539196
Teaches you a lot about your body & what it's capable of doing. I go through Keto cycles. The diet is "boring" by many standards, but if you can ignore the fact that you're eating nothing but flesh & fat, you'll be good. I've also been supplementing caffeine for carbs. It helps.

Former fatty here. Used to be 240. Got down to about 175. Keto helped me get to 158. Great for leaning out. Combine Keto with Insanity/HIIT for the ultimate cut season. Just track everything in MyFitnessPal & don't cheat yourself. ~25 net carbs on non-gym days, ~35 on heavy workout days.

People look at me like a loon when I eat a bowl of bacon & drink a glass of vodka but can't even look at a banana.
>>
>>40539405
Honestly surviving on bacon while cutting sounds more like a dream.
>>
>>40539196
It's REALLY good for leaning out. The quality of losing weight is much better as you're sparing more muscle on the way down, combine that with lifting and it's a win.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.