[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

no time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: a01ec49a3f89190b.gif (417KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
a01ec49a3f89190b.gif
417KB, 500x357px
How many calories a day do i have to take to lose weight?

Am i still forced to do some exercises? I only eat healthy and i count that shit

but dont have any time to workout a full routine.
>>
File: me-giving-a-fuck-smoke.jpg (59KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
me-giving-a-fuck-smoke.jpg
59KB, 300x300px
>>40538580
>How many calories a day do i have to take to lose weight?
500 less than the average for your height/age

>Am i still forced to do some exercises?
nobodies forcing you to do anything

>but dont have any time to workout a full routine.
find time or nothing is going to change, your progress is going to be very slow and you'll get frustrated and give up like the mass majority of people
>>
>>40538622
>500
Jesus christ, I dont think i can survive this a day

>find time
but muh job

Thanks anyway
>>
Your daily calorie goal should be ; TDEE-500
You aren't forced to do anything just be more active and do the obvious (cut sugars,fast food,soda etc,)
Weigh loss is mostly diet so it shouldn't be hard that you don't have all the time in the world,just get out when you have free time instead of sitting infront of your TV,PC or whatever
>>
>>40538681
It's just my work keeps me busy and I dont have any energy to do something after.

I only drink water since 1 year and don't eat any high sugar food/drinks or high fat products. Still, I loose very slow any weight.

Kinda sucks, I see people eating every shit like eating 2 burgers a day or a whole chocolate bar and still not gaining any weight. ugh

Im only 1.70m and 74kg if that matters
>>
>>40538795
Eww wtf you're a manlet? Say this sooner so I don't talk to you by mistake. That's literally rape
>>
>>40538876
I'm sorry for your loss anon
>>
>>40538795
https://tdeecalculator.net/result.php?s=metric&g=male&age=20&kg=74&cm=170&act=1.2&f=1

To stay the same weight, you need to eat about 2000 calories a day. Eat 1500/day to lose about 1kg every two weeks.
>>
>>40538876
rip
>>
>>40538580
Multiply your weight in pounds times 8-11
Eat that.
Re-weigh yourself every 2 weeks.
>>
>>40538580
Eat 1500 calories per day and cut out sugar.
>>
>>40538580

You need to know how many calories you are eating, and how many calories you are burning. Ignore any post that just arbitrarily says. "eat X number of calories".

Calories eaten is was. Read labels, weigh/measure everything that goes into your mouth. Don't guess. KNOW.

Calories burned is a little trickier, and you kinda have to work backwards to solve this equation. You need to just observe your weight for a period of time, and adjust your numbers based on that.

3500 calories = one pound. This conveniently works out to 500 a day. So if you are consistently gaining a pound a week, this means you are eating 500 calories a day more than your body needs to maintain its existing weight. Drop 1000 calories a day (so you'll now be eating 500 calories a day less than your body needs) and you will lose a pound a week.

Say your weight isn't moving at all over the course of a month or more. This means you are eating "at maintenance", in other words your calories in equals your calories out. Drop 500 calories a day and you will lose a pound a week.
>>
>>40539211
Alright thanks, finally a proper answer
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.