[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to get wasted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0320.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0320.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I want to drink with my friends this upcoming weekend, however I'm on a strict low-carb diet. Right now our line-up is a case of 30 Coors lights, and a bottle of green apple vodka. For a bunch of debt ridden college grads, this is all we got. The beer is a big no, since it won't get me wasted and it's full of calories and carbs, and I'm sure the green apple vodka is full of sugar.

What's out there that's affordable, not full of carbs, not full of calories, and not full of sugar? Hard alcohol, will get you wasted quickly. I'm 6'1 240
>>
>>40531088
Regular vodka or pure ethanol.
>>
>>40531088
hard alcohol still has loads of calories retard
>>
>>40531103
>>40531111
Yeah... Vodka has 60 calories a shot. Bro, that's nuts. Obviously alcohol does have a lot of calories, but what's the lowest in calories? What's not going to fuck me over?
>>
File: 1481327408021.jpg (36KB, 435x334px) Image search: [Google]
1481327408021.jpg
36KB, 435x334px
>>40531088
>implying your height and weight have anything to do with your alcohol tolerance.

You want to get wasted like a man then drink like one, Whiskey is the only option
>>
Tequila and lime. Are there even other choices. Whiskey is rot gut vomit city and vodka tastes like rubbing alcohol
>>
Don't be such a bitch just drink whatever you want. It's not like you're a professional athlete or bodybuilder where it actually matters THAT much.

And if you are gonna throw a bitch fit just do >>40531150 because whiskey is the best bet.
>>
>>40531127
if you wanna get lit for the lowest calories your best bet is everclear.
>>
>>40531180
>>40531150

Both have the same caloric value as vodka... Might be better tasting though...

The question is, which will get you more drunk out of the 3? Vodka, whiskey, or tequilla? I'm not a big drinker, so I don't have a high tolerance. If I have 7 shots of vodka, that's 500 calories (70 calories a shot per oz). I guess that's not too bad... But still, 500 calories.

Your body burns alcohol though, it pee it all out.... Sooo am I also peeing out the calories?
>>
>>40531215
Look... You already feel like shit the morning after. I don't also want to feel like shit because I drank 1200 calories in alcohol and 100 grams of sugar.
>>
File: IMG_0008.jpg (342KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0008.jpg
342KB, 517x768px
>>40531221
Not trying to die, bro.
>>
>>40531257
Are you nuts? 7 shots when you barely drink? As well as on a low carb diet? If you've been dieting for at least a month, your tolerance will be down from the diet alone.

Just take it slow man, see how you feel after a couple. And yes, you pee most of that shit out, but with the way you're thinking you might puke it all out by the end of the night
>>
>>40531127
grain alcohol/everclear i guess. it's really not worth it though, just drink the vodka

grain is absolutely brutal
>>
you're a huge faggot
>>
>>40531299
Dont take full shots at a time, space out half shots of it
>>
>>40531111
Actually calories in Vodka are all from ethanol. The biochemical pathway of ethanol is very inefficient. A lot is lost to heat.

Beer on the other hand has ethanol and about 12-30 grams of carbs depending if its an ale or lager so the calories from beer are way more bio available.
>>
>>40531644
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethanol_metabolism
>>
>>40531267
so just inject pure alcohol directly into your bloodstream you fucking autist

jfc life isn't meant to be lived black and white
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.