[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What ever happened to Angie Varona?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

What ever happened to Angie Varona?
>>
Okay that does it. Southern Europeans are way hotter than aryan girls. I can't lie about it anymore
>>
She hit the wall.
>>
she's still around. pic related is from a few days ago
>>
She got married
>>
>>40530637
She got old and busted.
>>
Do you think she ever wonders how many tons of semen have been ejected due to her photos?
>>
>>40530649
I'm a southern and I have to differ. Black women are the hottest.

T. Alberto Barbosa
>>
literally who
>>
File: IMG_0242.jpg (114KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0242.jpg
114KB, 1080x1349px
>>40530765
fomer cock goddess m8
>>
>>40530765
>in 4chan
>doesn't know Angie
underage
>>
>>40530765
are you 15?
>>
>>40530637
She's all washed up, this is the goddess of /fit/ now
https://www.instagram.com/olgachocolate/
>>
>>40531613
what are you crazy??

she has fake tits...
you ever felt fake tits??

you feel rippped off....
>>
She got too old, tits that big at her age are a diamond dozen, back when she was jb it was something to behold though.
>>
>>40530637
She got pregnant by some Saudi Prince by accident and had to retire.
>>
>>40531613
Russians...not even once
>>
She's still a slut. Just broke up with get bf so she'll be posting goods in a bit
>>
File: petrik3.png (792KB, 1045x847px) Image search: [Google]
petrik3.png
792KB, 1045x847px
>>40530649
>Southern Europeans are way hotter than aryan girls
american education
>>
She had a banging body for age, but as she grew up, she just matured into a pretty standard Colombian girl.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.