[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain me this shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: wtf.png (1KB, 362x51px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
1KB, 362x51px
What the fuck /fit/

are you telling me I can burn some calories by sitting on my ass?
>>
>>40528153
You'll burn calories simply by existing anon.
Even the wasted thoughts you use on this site burns a good amount of calories.

What you actually do is what matters.
>>
>>40528183
Sure, I understand that we burn calories always but we burn them for useful functions and mechanisms not "because we're sitting" or am I fucking wrong?

I'm not a /fit/fag to know this sort of shit
>>
>>40528244
Is your heart pumping? Are you breathing? Is your brain working?
>>
>>40528375
Yeah, but all those three things would happen anyways no matter whether you're standing or sitting on your ass, that's my fucking point.
>>
>>40528389
>NA education at it's finest
>>
>>40528389

And they burn calories whether you're doing it sitting or standing you fucking cretin
>>
>>40528183
Hahahahaha
>>
>>40528244
Yes you are wrong.
Calories are the energy the body needs to do anything.
Even function normally and keep you alive.
The stuff you eat is broken down and does all sorts of things. Like energy for basic needed things. Heart beating, breathing, moving, thinking, breaking down the food you eat.

Do you know what the BMR is?
It's how many calories your body needs to function optimaly(supposedly).

Want to know why people always suggest eating more food when they feel all worn down and tired? Because their bodies need more energy.

Do you understand?
>>
>>40528389
Those vegetable brains lying in hospital beds for the last ten years still need food, otherwise they die.
>>
>>40528389

So the counter specifies that it's the amount burning passively just sitting sedentary, as opposed to being in some other state of activity up and moving. Up and moving you'll be burning passive+activity, and it will give you a corresponding number.

Why is this so bizarre to you?
>>
>>40528404
I'm from Sweden faggot
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.