[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw managed to do the first fully unassisted pull up of my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1481266847035.jpg (19KB, 469x469px) Image search: [Google]
1481266847035.jpg
19KB, 469x469px
>mfw managed to do the first fully unassisted pull up of my life today
Thanks for keeping me motivated /fit/
>>
gratz dude, unassisted pullup is one of my goals, but I did hit 3pl8 squat and 4pl8 dl today
>>
>>40528101
>>40528537
Good job guys all progress is good progress!

Managed 5 pullups today without assistance.
>>
>>40528101
learning to do pullups was one of my favorite achievements in the gym.

got to sets of 10 reps after practicing for 2 months at 70kg, im bulking now and did 6 at 90kg, hoping to get 5 or so at 100kg.

also it has given me lat gains like nothing else, i was doing lat pulldown all that time and it never effected the size.
>>
>>40528101
fuuuuck
I still remember my first pull up, it's a great feel mate.
right now I can do a set of 8 reps but the next are of 5 reps at 93kg
>>
>>40528101
>>40528586
just did 7 earlier today, new record from 0 2 weeks ago.
Do not give up, when you can do no more, do 5 negatives.
>>
>>40529374
>>40529398
I was fat-as-fatass for the majority of my life, doing this was the absolute greatest feel I have felt in a long time. Training for Marine Corps after college so I want to get really good at these.
>>
>grown adult just learns how to do a pullup

Pretty sad. I bet a year from now youll be making threads complaining about how you dont have a GF yet
>>
>>40530262
First thing I did when I started browsing /fit/
>>
Went from 6 pull ups to 52 in 2 years. I did go to BUDS though.
>>
>>40530500
Is it really as difficult as they try to sell it or will you be fine if youre /fit/?
>>
>>40530510
It's a bit harder than how they sell it. It's not so much if you're fit. It's mostly mental and getting stressed out. I was 18 when I went and my maturity got the best of me. Fortunately I became a Corosman and went to BRC and became Recon though.
>>
>>40530561
So its just as easy as telling yourself "other people did this so I will be fine"? I dont get the big deal
>>
>>40530575
You say that now, but when you've ran 6 miles or more everyday with soft sand, doing ungodly amount of calisthenics, freezing in the pacific, while being sore, injuries and having to maintain gear on your off time with 4-5 hours of sleep at most you'd be thinking differently about it. Let alone the instructors.
>>
>>40530575
You asked this question in the last thread about BUD/S on /fit/. That's not what mental strain is you idiot.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.