[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

test levels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: bichon.jpg (24KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
bichon.jpg
24KB, 350x350px
So I had my T levels tested as part of a normal checkup. They came back around 125, so much lower than the 400-1000 level they should be at. Im 30 yo, probably 20%bf and shave my head because my hair was thinning bad. I was tested again to be safe a month later and it was the same so my doc put me on Fortesta gel. Pretty sure this shit isnt working because anything other than the injections are memes. Next step will be the injections which appear to be like injecting concrete.
Tell me, if my T levels go up will there be any noticeable differences? Will my life turn itself around or should I just end it now?
>>
Out of curiosity what are you lifts?
>>
>>40527962
quite small, especially squats. I grew creepily fast and as a result am very unflexible. I was 6'2 by 7th grade and topped off from there. At most 2plate for bench and squat and I cant seem to get over 1 for OHP. 5x5 that is.
>>
>>40527984
Those are decent numbers. I was expecting a lot less
>>
>>40528002
I weigh 230lbs though :/
>>
As you are low test, getting the injections will increase your quality of life 1000x google experiences of guys who were low test and got on TRT. /r/testosterone and /r/steroids are good places to learn about TRT and higher doses. Try and get lower body fat if possible before getting injections, you will respond better that way. Try dial in your diet, plenty of healthy fats (mono unsaturated, fish oil etc), work out your protein and carb requirements some K2 and a multivitamin wont hurt.

In 6 months of decent eating, TRT and lifting you will be lower bf% higher muscle mass, more energy, less depressed, a fuck of a lot closer to a functioning human being, assuming the autism isn't too much.

TRT usually helps with social anxiety anyway, you will actually want to chase pussy, and get it.
>>
>>40527922
If I was in your shoe's I'd start a cycle right away and notify your doctor as well.
Buddy of mine did that, he's 22 and his levels came back around 200.
He told his doc he's gonna start cycling and get unnatural levels and he doesn't care if he gets his roids from his doc or from the internet.
Doctor agreed, now he's blasting and cruising on a prescription.
>>
>>40528234
Unfortunately its a military doc so I dont think he could support that due to our crazy checks and balances. Even if he did, I move in July so my luck would run out.
>>
>>40527984
>6'2
>230lbs
>20%bf
something doesnt add up here.
more like 30-40%bf or smaller
im betting on latter, manlet
>>
>>40528599
definitely 6'2. Body fat is probably higher :(
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.